When does the negotiations get to the economics/pay?

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

So what are you getting when we don't got out? Never gonna happen with Hoffa.

So, what will happen if we keep voting down the national, assuming he doesn't authorize a strike, we just keep working under the old contract for years and years and years and years like the pilot mechanics?

Theoneandonly24

How do you guys know so much about your pensions? How do you know how your pension is going and if it’s in the red or not? How much is in your pension? It says the contribution rate in the contract? I’m on the east coast btw local 177 if that matters

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

How do you guys know so much about your pensions? How do you know how your pension is going and if it’s in the red or not? How much is in your pension? It says the contribution rate in the contract? I’m on the east coast btw local 177 if that matters

Does your pension fund send out annual statements to their members?

You should get an annual funding letter every year. Will tell you the funding % and its status.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
And where did I say “I rescued”? You paid $3600 for a dog with major genetic health issues, have fun with that.
He’s 11. He’s doing quite well. I can afford it. I work a job where I make 100k. I paid 3600 for a new one, you got someone leftovers. I eat steak dinners, some go to the Chinese buffet. Understand?

babboo25

Banned
He’s 11. He’s doing quite well. I can afford it. I work a job where I make 100k. I paid 3600 for a new one, you got someone leftovers. I eat steak dinners, some go to the Chinese buffet. Understand?
Yea I understand, i can afford it also, house is paid for, have 0 car payments, wife makes more than 100k, understand?

babboo25

Banned
Really arrogant, since we’re bragging we have 2 401k’s, 2 pensions, invest $2000 month to Northwestern Mutual and $500 to 529, and weekend season tickets to Stl cardinals,understand?

Last edited: