When people come on here crying the blues because we are on strike.

Neanderthal

881A01AA-0BF6-47DD-BAA5-66794E7DEDA1.jpeg
FEF909C0-FD22-49CF-A7F0-C37BFA771F2D.jpeg

Did some research for you

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Then vote no and take the consequences. You will get what you get. When it all shakes out the way I said it will Part of me will want to say I told you so and the other will feel sorry for the ones who did not want this to happen. It’s not their fault you are ignorant, but the majority rules.

You seem to have changed tactics (yet again) Since the last one wasn’t working now we’re going into scare mode

Iam guessing your boss isn’t happy with your performance

What about the people who depend on this company for their livelihoods.

The problem is you would rather sell us here at UPS out to sure up the pension funds of none ups people. IBT doesn’t see us at Teamsters just a cash cow. We really do have issues that we need solved You don’t see that.

Tony Q

You seem to have changed tactics (yet again) Since the last one wasn’t working now we’re going into scare mode

Iam guessing your boss isn’t happy with your performance
Well if you look at what’s best for the members it’s voting this contract in. If you are thinking about what you deserve and not everyone but a certain demographic then I say strike ups and blow it up. Either way what’s going to happen will happen.

Neanderthal

the interesting part is that the supplements and locals recommending a split vote are going to have to explain to their members that they will have to remove money off the table due to the supplement not passing the first time around

Seen some interesting letters on here

Tony Q

the interesting part is that the supplements and locals recommending a split vote are going to have to explain to their members that they will have to remove money off the table due to the supplement not passing the first time around

Seen some interesting letters on here
Yeah the logic that you vote no on the master and yes on the supplement is pure butthole stuff right there. That’s cutting your nose off to spite your face.

So then why vote the supplement in and not the master. What’s that gonna do for you?
They are blackmailing many of us.. if it doesn't pass the first time everything is off the table. So make the supplements pass that would normally hold up the contract, then declare an impasse on the Master and force it on us.

We all aren't a bunch of dumb truck drivers.

Tony Q

They are blackmailing many of us.. if it doesn't pass the first time everything is off the table. So make the supplements pass that would normally hold up the contract, then declare an impasse on the Master and force it on us.

We all aren't a bunch of dumb truck drivers.
Thats not the case.

F

Frankie's Friend

Yeah the logic that you vote no on the master and yes on the supplement is pure butthole stuff right there. That’s cutting your nose off to spite your face.
I see that really makes you mad bro.
Are you mad bro?

Tony Q

I see that really makes you mad bro.
Are you mad bro?
I always want to h lp the members even the ones like you so it makes me feel bad for the good ones. You are t one of them so I hope nothing but the worst for someone like you. Don’t get me wrong, I hope you stay healthy, but as far as this place goes I don’t think you really like working at UPS so if you left it would probably be better for both sides.

Tony Q

I really think it is . I'm just surprised they didn't throw a few crumbs to local 89. Bit I'm sure some Hoffa polotics are behind that.

They can definitely stop this contract from passing.
That contract local 89 got everything they asked for. What is weird about it is that they never addressed the sticking point of the shuttles in the last contract. Weird.