When people come on here crying the blues because we are on strike.

Daf

There will be a last best and final offer. It will be like 97, but this one is going to hurt. When we strike we are going to cost this company billions. They are going to make it hurt in return. They will change their whole business model. You heard it here first. The whole model will change after we do this.
They already make it hurt every day. The have gotten concessions for over 10 years now and they are bigger :censored2:s than ever before. Maybe we could stomach some of this if we knew that you managers would be nicer to us in return.

Time for change

I always want to h lp the members even the ones like you so it makes me feel bad for the good ones. You are t one of them so I hope nothing but the worst for someone like you. Don’t get me wrong, I hope you stay healthy, but as far as this place goes I don’t think you really like working at UPS so if you left it would probably be better for both sides.
I’m all for help Tony Q, but I assure you that you aren’t helping me and those in any position similar to me. You completely evade all legitimate questions and talk in a condescending tone to almost everyone. Most late evenings your grammar takes a turn for the worse and your condescending tone escalates. Please for your own health, stop drinking so much.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
So then why vote the supplement in and not the master. What’s that gonna do for you?
I agree with you on this point, clearly we are a union of many being represented by a few. That’s my personal issue, either my local wasn’t given the platform to push the issues that effect us locally or didn’t try in the first place. Like the rest of the rank and file we got emails from the locals touting their impact on negotiations but in the end our concerns seemed to be glossed over.

brett636

Tell me how you feel when the strike fund is toasted after two weeks and your car payments and house payments start rolling in. When your neighbors are looking at the news and saying why isn’t it good enough. Have fun because you company and job are going to change.

Ups is about to evolve into a new company. Just wait and see.

It'll be easy to explain to my neighbors as I'll just tell them the truth. As a feeder driver I will explain to them that while we were given raises throughout the duration of the contract it also opened up a huge loophole that allowed unlimited subcontracting of our work and even allowed the company to lay off feeder drivers while they did it. What is the point of voting for a raise if someone is laid off and not working?

Tony Q

I’m all for help Tony Q, but I assure you that you aren’t helping me and those in any position similar to me. You completely evade all legitimate questions and talk in a condescending tone to almost everyone. Most late evenings your grammar takes a turn for the worse and your condescending tone escalates. Please for your own health, stop drinking so much.
We’ll see, but since it’s late and I’m slurring a little maybe I can tell you how I really feel. If you are part time it’s just that. A part time job. Not a career, not a means to support your everything, it’s a part time job. If you don’t like it go get a full time job.

Time for change

We’ll see, but since it’s late and I’m slurring a little maybe I can I’ll tell you how I really feel. If you are part time it’s just that. A part time job. Not a career, not a means to support your everything, it’s a part time job. If you don’t like it go get a full time job.
Or we will just vote this down. You people sure like our dues, Oct 5th you will see the greatest turnout of part timers ever. The one good thing about this contract is you woke us up.

Tony Q

It'll be easy to explain to my neighbors as I'll just tell them the truth. As a feeder driver I will explain to them that while we were given raises throughout the duration of the contract it also opened up a huge loophole that allowed unlimited subcontracting of our work and even allowed the company to lay off feeder drivers while they did it. What is the point of voting for a raise if someone is laid off and not working?
How do you pass the drug test?

Time for change

We’ll see, but since it’s late and I’m slurring a little maybe I can tell you how I really feel. If you are part time it’s just that. A part time job. Not a career, not a means to support your everything, it’s a part time job. If you don’t like it go get a full time job.
There goes that union official or BA with a six figure part time gig, telling a single mother who works 2 jobs and 55-60 hours a week 6 days a week to work more or get a job at UPS that hasn’t existed for me. That’s why you guys lost this one.

Tony Q

There goes that union official or BA with a six figure part time gig, telling a single mother who works 2 jobs and 55-60 hours a week 6 days a week to work more or get a job at UPS that hasn’t existed for me. That’s why you guys lost this one.
To bad that single mother can’t figure out how to work one job full time. I can see why you are single, as you are a throughly annoying woman.

Time for change

To bad that single mother can’t figure out how to work one job full time. I can see why you are single, as you are a throughly annoying woman.
I won’t correct all grammatical errors of yours, but it is too bad, not to bad. Hard to follow your words when you get drunk, but it can be a fun game of, “decipher what Tony Q wrote”.

Time for change

I can see why there is no man in your life, but some people are better that way.
Yes, when so many are drunk, old, fat, lazy, low IQ, and condescending, it makes for slim pickings and I’m grateful I haven’t settled for one of your ilk. My husband set a pretty high bar, not looking for anything and definitely not one I just described.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
E7D28927-8383-42AB-98DD-CD52B8C1B91A.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Please vote it down. I want less dues and less people with entitled attitudes.
Bro, you seem to forget that the airline mechanics just negotiated for a couple years, and the pilots negotiated even longer, no strike was necessary and no lock out took place. Give it up, we can get more, stop being a NIT WIT!

Tony Q

Bro, you seem to forget that the airline mechanic just negotiated for a couple years, and the pilots negotiated even longer, no strike was necessary and no lock out took place. Give it up, we can get more, stop being a NIT WIT!
Bro, I can tell you that’s not going to happen with the UPS National Master Contract. You are going to be Striking. Totally different leagues.