When people come on here crying the blues because we are on strike.

F

Frankie's Friend

Then you two have something in common....
That dude is a sick one. Goofy as heck and similar to a gnat in the aggravation margin.

I wasnt going to post on here anymore but I had to respond to his challenge one more time. I'm sure his mother would be proud of how he harasses women for political reasons. She would be embarrassed if she only knew.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
That dude is a sick one. Goofy as heck and similar to a gnat in the aggravation margin.

I wasnt going to post on here anymore but I had to respond to his challenge one more time. I'm sure his mother would be proud of how he harasses women for political reasons. She would be embarrassed if she only knew.
I feel sorry for his mother

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

I’m done myself. Sinking to his level. Vote No.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Wht?
Did see have to see a shirtless picture of you too?
23555B35-8B64-4438-B1E3-528E2CF45EB3.gif

F

Frankie's Friend

Maybe @cheryl would like to read up on his "grey balls" and his "Johnson" in prior posts before he continuously harassed a military widow and degraded her personally.
Time for change.
Tony Q needs to be on Hog Island queue with Mr. FACT.

F

Frankie's Friend

Where you at now @Tony Q ?
I tried to bow out with grace, being honestly respectful but you wouldn't have it. You just wanted to stir up more strife.

Now you degrade a military widow with children because her posting doesnt fit your agenda.

Your lewd, crass anatomy descriptions about your genitals have no place here.

We come to discuss the TA that affects our lives.

You stalk this forum stirring up trouble, goading naysayers and talking trash. Please leave on your own.
We're sick of it.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Maybe @cheryl would like to read up on his "grey balls" and his "Johnson" in prior posts before he continuously harassed a military widow and degraded her personally.
Time for change.
Tony Q needs to be on Hog Island queue with Mr. FACT.
Hmmm, I'll look into it. Thank you for pointing this out.