Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

MAKAVELI

What ever the case may be when you see a grown man who could ascend to the highest court in the land sitting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee bawling his eyes out clearly unable to control his emotions he is not fit for the job. The more he sits there and bawls the more credible Professor Ford's story becomes. Just another "preppie" from a very well to do upbringing who first the first time in his life could discover what it's like not to get everything his own way.
He reminds me of this guy.

MAKAVELI

i-want-the-truth-truth-isnt-truth-35692282.png

bbsam

Staff member
Mitchell is being slow and methodical and not taking advantage of opportunities to attack Ford. Maybe so she wouldn't seem like more of a victim. The Senators already know the facts. The hearings are just for show. And maybe to provide political cover for a couple of Senators when they vote.

Watch how she acts with empathy at the same time she made a swift move to let Dr. Ford open more. Mitchell is a smart woman. She is getting into her and his attourney. "Emotions are not Evidence" (Mark Omara)

Mitchell is getting into Dr. Ford nerves. Manipulating her answers, but she is continuing providing what Michell wants, proving Dr. Ford credibility in her memories with dates of past and current events. Dr. Ford should refrain herself to answer what she was asked nothing more.

Are you guys watching the same Fox analysis?

floridays

What ever the case may be when you see a grown man who could ascend to the highest court in the land sitting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee bawling his eyes out clearly unable to control his emotions he is not fit for the job. The more he sits there and bawls the more credible Professor Ford's story becomes. Just another "preppie" from a very well to do upbringing who first the first time in his life could discover what it's like not to get everything his own way.
It's his life, his wife, his children, parents and family that are being attacked. I'm sure he would rather clear the room by kicking ass of one lying puke at a time.

bacha29

He reminds me of this guy.
You got it. Robert Bork on the other hand was a stand up guy He knew that he would never be confirmed but the Senate had enough respect for the guy to grant his request for a full Senate vote. While he was without question Nixon's lap dog today people on both sides of the isle say that along with Ford they did the right thing for the nation by throwing themselves on the grenade. And when he was voted down he didn't sit there bawling his eyes out . Kavanaugh is a national embarrassment .

bacha29

Somebody better check to see that Kavanaugh's booze cabinet is fully stocked . This will be the mother of all benders when this is all said and done.You know the most sensible and reconcilable thing to do would be to give Merrick Garland the job. But oh no we can't give the job to the guy who tracked down and sent Tim McVeigh to the next dimension . But to the reps fairness only belongs to their guy.

oldngray

nowhere special
Dems still pushing for more delays. That was their only game plan. They keep harping on FBI investigation. Which was already completed and they sat on these allegations until they needed to toss up a Hail Mary.

And the burden of proof is still on the accuser. Not to prove your innocence.

floridays

Somebody better check to see that Kavanaugh's booze cabinet is fully stocked . This will be the mother of all benders when this is all said and done.You know the most sensible and reconcilable thing to do would be to give Merrick Garland the job. But oh no we can't give the job to the guy who tracked down and sent Tim McVeigh to the next dimension . But to the reps fairness only belongs to their guy.
You're transparent buddy, I can see right through you. Let's just give it to Barry O or better yet Hillary, would satisfy you. All you know about Merrick Garland is his name. If I am incorrect, please fill me in.

It will be fine

Dems still pushing for more delays. That was their only game plan. They keep harping on FBI investigation. Which was already completed and they sat on these allegations until they needed to toss up a Hail Mary.

And the burden of proof is still on the accuser. Not to prove your innocence.
The FBI could have completed the investigation between the allegation and today. It wouldn’t take that long. There’s a reason Brett doesn’t want that.