Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Look how Rachel Mitchell, is persuasive with Dr. Ford in the hearing, priceless. She is talking too much, instead of yes or no question. She is opening too much.:yesssmileyf: She is afraid of planes, but she goes around, frequently. She don't recall certain current dates, but remembers times about 35 + ago. Mitchell is playing her, and his attorney knows.:congratualtions:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Look how Rachel Mitchell, is persuasive with Dr. Ford in the hearing, priceless. She is talking too much, instead of yes or no question. She is opening too much.:yesssmileyf: She is afraid of planes, but she goes around, frequently. She don't recall certain current dates, but remembers times about 35 + ago. Mitchell is playing her, and his attorney knows.:congratualtions:
Since we don't understand exactly what is Mrs. Mitchell's intent, it makes me wonder if her intent is to discredit the political machination of her congress person and Senator, the Dim Judiciary Committee members, etc.

Then rely on Repug Senators to make the case of discrediting Blasey and setting up Kava to strongly defend his honor and reputation.

Last edited:

oldngray

nowhere special
Since we don't understand exactly what is Mrs. Mitchell's intent, it makes me wonder if her intent is to discredit the political machination of her congress person, Senator, the Dim Judiciary Committee members, etc.

Then rely on Repug Senators to make the case of discrediting Blasey and setting up Kava to strongly defend his honor and reputation.
Mitchell is being slow and methodical and not taking advantage of opportunities to attack Ford. Maybe so she wouldn't seem like more of a victim. The Senators already know the facts. The hearings are just for show. And maybe to provide political cover for a couple of Senators when they vote.

Dulce Bombón

Since we don't understand exactly what is Mrs. Mitchell's intent, it makes me wonder if her intent is to discredit the political machination of her congress person, Senator, the Dim Judiciary Committee members, etc.

Well she is the prosecutor using her mastermind to another mastermind.

Rachel Mitchell has been selected by the Senate Judiciary Committee to assist Republican lawmakers in questioning the woman who accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault.

Grassley said he hired Mitchell because he wants a hearing that “is safe, comfortable and dignified” for both Ford and Kavanaugh. He said the “goal” of Mitchell’s hiring is to “de-politicize the process and get to the truth, instead of grandstanding and giving senators an opportunity to launch their presidential campaigns.”

Dulce Bombón

Mitchell is being slow and methodical and not taking advantage of opportunities to attack Ford. Maybe so she wouldn't seem like more of a victim. The Senators already know the facts. The hearings are just for show. And maybe to provide political cover for a couple of Senators when they vote.

Watch how she acts with empathy at the same time she made a swift move to let Dr. Ford open more. Mitchell is a smart woman. She is getting into her and his attourney. "Emotions are not Evidence" (Mark Omara)

oldngray

nowhere special
Watch how she acts with empathy at the same time she made a swift move to let Dr. Ford open more. Mitchell is a smart woman. She is getting into her and his attourney. "Emotions are not Evidence" (Mark Omara)
I agree Mitchell is getting Ford to open up more than expected. A couple of times Ford's lawyer jumped in to shut her up.

Emotions aren't evidence but this is all about public opinion.

Dulce Bombón

Mitchell is getting into Dr. Ford nerves. Manipulating her answers, but she is continuing providing what Michell wants, proving Dr. Ford credibility in her memories with dates of past and current events. Dr. Ford should refrain herself to answer what she was asked nothing more.

vantexan

The only part of the Kavanaugh nomination that matters to you is the hope that he'll overturn Roe vs Wade. If so it will be at least a generation before you'll see another Republican congressional majority. But then again where you're going I'm sure that they will have a completely unbiased judiciary. Yea right. Did you see the tongue lashing Trump took from Bolivia's strong man dictator yesterday ? They hate us down there.Then again if it will save you $36.19 in living costs every month, can't beat that.
You mean from Venezuela's dictator Maduro? Colombia is pro U.S. by the way. The only part of Kavanaugh's nomination that matters to me is that he's a conservative who'll tip the balance of the court conservative. I would love to see Roe vs Wade overturned but I doubt it'll happen because they're worried the Left would tear the country apart.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Real victims know a level of disgust that cannot be understood.
And this is the real and obvious take away from this entire sordid, smear campaign.
This besmirches all the actual sex victims with the lying, false delays, and political machinations.
The Dims are willing to set back the rights of women in order to prevent Kava from getting the post.

Note: I am writing this after talking with my wife ... she feels strongly that Blasey is being used by the Dim politicians. Also, my wife is a flaming liberal and a feminist.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
You mean from Venezuela's dictator Maduro? Colombia is pro U.S. by the way. The only part of Kavanaugh's nomination that matters to me is that he's a conservative who'll tip the balance of the court conservative. I would love to see Roe vs Wade overturned but I doubt it'll happen because they're worried the Left would tear the country apart.
I have no desire to have Roe/Wade overturned but the Dims have loaded the lower courts with leftist, activist judges ... I feel that the SCOTUS needs to be the true judges of what is based on the Constitution and not what some activist judge made up.

Our entire government is based on checks and balances and this is what the Dims fear.