Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

oldngray

nowhere special
And this is the real and obvious take away from this entire sordid, smear campaign.
This besmirches all the actual sex victims with the lying, false delays, and political machinations.
The Dims are willing to set back the rights of women in order to prevent Kava from getting the post.

Note: I am writing this after talking with my wife ... she feels strongly that Blasey is being used by the Dim politicians. Also, my wife is a flaming liberal and a feminist.
The Dems aren't asking any questions. Just giving speeches and praising the virtues of Ford. As well as twisting the facts of the case.

bbsam

Staff member
Not sure why Ellison would have to ask. Would have thought Paul Ryan would have ordered one. I would have.

rickyb

regardless of what happens, im sure they will get some corrupt corporate judge in the supreme court.

corporate judges are worse than rapist judges, and kav is both.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
democrat-allegations-guilty.jpg

bacha29

What ever the case may be when you see a grown man who could ascend to the highest court in the land sitting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee bawling his eyes out clearly unable to control his emotions he is not fit for the job. The more he sits there and bawls the more credible Professor Ford's story becomes. Just another "preppie" from a very well to do upbringing who first the first time in his life could discover what it's like not to get everything his own way.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
What ever the case may be when you see a grown man who could ascend to the highest court in the land sitting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee bawling his eyes out clearly unable to control his emotions he is not fit for the job. The more he sits there and bawls the more credible Professor Ford's story becomes. Just another "preppie" from a very well to do upbringing who first the first time in his life could discover what it's like not to get everything his own way.

Well someone I agree. He seems upset because ten days passed and social/news media/public make judgements and comments about this sexual assaults. He asked the next day to the committee to present/defend himself was not allowed.