Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

Sportello

Why did someone with an IP address of the House Of Representatives just edit the Wikipedia page entry for ‘Devil’s Triangle’?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Wrong , I have taken every taken and passed every single training module UPS has with the Counter (and numerous ones that have nothing to do with the counter when I would get bored on Saturdays ).
Which doesn't change the fact this guy is coming across as an out of control alcoholic who binge drinks and can't control his emotions.
And this is when he's sober, can you imagine what he's like when he's all tanked up?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Like a weeping version of The Hulk.
So like Nadler? or more like Moore?

upload_2018-9-27_18-40-9.png
fatass_moore.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Kavanaugh has proven, even if he is being truthful, that he does not have the disposition to be a Supreme Court Justice.
Lets see ANYONE hold it completely together while you are in the company of your mother, daughters , and wife, and the world watches this horse smilet sham.
Judging what is going on in his gut and what is projected by his visible emotions here , proves nothing about his quals for the job.
I think the man is showing unbelievable control.

It will be fine

Lets see ANYONE hold it completely together while you are in the company of your mother, daughters , and wife, and the world watches this horse smilet sham.
Judging what is going on in his gut and what is projected by his visible emotions here , proves nothing about his quals for the job.
I think the man is showing unbelievable control.
Hillary was accused of murdering our diplomats and didn’t seem to have any issue holding it together.