Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

bbsam

Staff member
Good!
They already have ... 6 times.

PS - Poor attempt at lying.
I hope you lie better than that to your wife.
I don’t lie to my wife.

Wife: “Were you at the dirty book store?!”

Me: “No!”

“I was behind the dirty book store getting a BJ from a crack ho. And he wasn’t clean shaven so now my thighs are sore! Bastard!”

El Correcto

god is dead
Democrats: We need to see how republicans act towards a woman’s pain.

Also democrats: WOW this guy that stands to lose everything from baseless rape allegations is crying, what a pusillanimous.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
What a day. Kavanaugh seems more credible than Ford. Sadly, both families has been destroyed by politics. Like the final statements about believing in God, was very convincing by Kennedy vs. Kavanaugh.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
42654692_10161817995110354_9173497270295855104_n.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Yeah I agree, just seems like you're a tad slow pointing it out on the left side.

I said it was theater from the beginning. Doesn’t mean it didn’t happen but it’s playing out for politics now.

Haven’t seen you admit that about the right. Care to now?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Asking a person who is already under oath if they will swear that the FBI investigation is needed.
Holy cow, could the Senators be any stupider ?
What is the FBI going to find ?
They have no place to start from , no direction in which to proceed, and no proof that anything ever happened.

oldngray

nowhere special
Asking a person who is already under oath if they will swear that the FBI investigation is needed.
Holy cow, could the Senators be any stupider ?
What is the FBI going to find ?
They have no place to start from , no direction in which to proceed, and no proof that anything ever happened.
Virtually every Dem asked for an FBI investigation. It was obvious they had all their pointy little heads on the same game plan.