Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I just hope that either the Democrats or Republicans get an actual adult in power who can end the petty party brinkmanship before there is violence either from the left or right in the country
I believe there are three Repugs who will vote no if there is not another week for the FBI to investigate.
Blasey is credible but the other two are BS, so the Blasey accusations will most likely be the focus of the FBI's efforts in the next week.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Sen. Flake only wants to take the baggage out of the way. CNN was there when this woman was screaming about being victimized, millions of viewers. So...its better to delay the nomination for one week FBI investigation? Good luck investigating all the details and witnesses in a short period of time. In the meantime, vote still 11-10 to confirmed Kavanaugh in a week.

oldngray

nowhere special
Sen. Flake only wants to take the baggage out of the way. CNN was there when this woman was screaming about being victimized, millions of viewers. So...its better to delay the nomination for one week FBI investigation? Good luck investigating all the details and witnesses in a short period of time. In the meantime, vote still 11-10 to confirmed Kavanaugh in a week.
A week won't make any difference. There's nothing to investigate.

So Dems will cry it wasn't thorough enough.

They never cared about finding facts and nothing will change their votes. Its just to sway the swing voters.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
A week won't make any difference. There's nothing to investigate.

So Dems will cry it wasn't thorough enough.

They never cared about finding facts and nothing will change their votes. Its just to sway the swing voters.

Of course not, this is only to calm down democrats and victimized woman. Even POTUS was calm when the news media interviewed him. He knows well one week investigation, its not enough, so he let everybody knows he sympathized with Dr. Ford, and agree with FBI investigation. Its well planned by Republicans 11-10 vote in one week we will have a new SCOTUS.

oldngray

nowhere special
Of course not, this is only to calm down democrats and victimized woman. Even POTUS was calm when the news media interviewed him. He knows well one week investigation, its not enough, so he let everybody knows he sympathized with Dr. Ford, and agree with FBI investigation. Its well planned by Republicans 11-10 vote in one week we will have a new SCOTUS.

It makes you wonder what other allegations the Dems will come up with to try to delay it again.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When those three drama queen Democrats walked out, I'd have locked the door behind them and not let them back in. They could then explain to their constituants why they missed the vote!! Idiots!

oldngray

nowhere special
What are the odds of Ford having a major meltdown when she gets asked real questions by the FBI?

Of course her lawyers (that she didn't even know she wasn't paying for) will stop her from answering half the time and blame all the inconsistencies in her story on past trauma.