Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Mrs. Kamala Harris tells the world that she is sure that she is a "L"oser!
upload_2018-9-28_12-56-26.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Have you? This goes both ways its not a women thing you know that, right?
That's my point.
You said, "as a woman", and then proceeded to infer you had some kind of special insight into why someone would or would not report a sexual assault.

I can think of at least a few reasons a teenage girl might choose to keep a sexual assault secret. Your suggestions she is responsible for other people being sexually assaulted after her because she didn't report is disgusting....

Really, what is wrong with you?

MAKAVELI

Listening yesterday to both testimonies. Kavanaugh seems more credible than Blasey. Kavanaugh has a calendar on those dates, Blasey seems a wreck turning pages. I feel empathy for both, this should not being on air as Ms.Blasey requested, but the hearing was a complete political circus. Both lives will be ruin and remember forever.
A calendar when he was in high school and pretty much :censored2: faced 24/7. Yeah right........

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I just hope that either the Democrats or Republicans get an actual adult in power who can end the petty party brinkmanship before there is violence either from the left or right in the country
Easy win for the right if that happens.. the safe places would fill up fast and the rest of the left would be sitting ducks crying for mercy.