Who is the Victim - Blasey or Kavanaugh ... or Both?

moreluck

golden ticket member
from Booker's paper...

“New Year’s Eve 1984,” Booker recalled. “I will never forget. I was 15. As the ball dropped, I leaned over to hug a friend and she met me instead with an overwhelming kiss.”

Things apparently moved very quickly for the young man, who recalled thinking of sex as a “game.”

“As we fumbled upon the bed, I remember debating my next ‘move’ as if it were a chess game. With the ‘Top Gun’ slogan ringing in my head, I slowly reached for her breast. After having my hand pushed away once, I reached my ‘mark,’” Booker wrote.

Booker didn’t elaborate on what his “mark” was, but whatever happened, it was enough to haunt him for years to come.

bacha29

yea they're going to do a forensics of the unknown bedroom in the unknown house.
So tell me. Just exactly what do you know regarding the means, manner and methods the FBI uses to collect evidence? We all know that this will simply be an exercise set up by Jeff Flake. He's not running for reelection but could it be that his decision to call for further investigation is motivated by a desire to keep his seat in the GOP's house and believes that the female vote could decide it ? It's the midterms that's in play here and Kavanaugh is one of the supporting actors.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So tell me. Just exactly what do you know regarding the means, manner and methods the FBI uses to collect evidence? We all know that this will simply be an exercise set up by Jeff Flake. He's not running for reelection but could it be that his decision to call for further investigation is motivated by a desire to keep his seat in the GOP's house and believes that the female vote could decide it ? It's the midterms that's in play here and Kavanaugh is one of the supporting actors.
Flake is done period with the republicans, he basically spate in Grassley face. You dont do that to a chairman, his politcal career is over. The guy wants to hurt trump because he is a loser

moreluck

golden ticket member
Flake is done period with the republicans, he basically spate in Grassley face. You dont do that to a chairman, his politcal career is over. The guy wants to hurt trump because he is a loser
He isn't running again anyway. Hopefully McSally will get his spot...a woman fighter pilot!!

newfie

you put down a lot of words but you did not address the point you responded to. there is no forensics , there is no house where this occurred , there is no date when this happened . the only thing ford gives you is a house that may have had 4 to 6 kids in it and no idea who's house it was or how she got there or left.

now if your argument is that the fbi has a time machine then I would be interested to hear more.
but then there is that pesky time issue. she cant tell you the date or even whether it was early summer , middle summer or late summer. her story is so vague it allows others to fill in the details and thus you have what you have here.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
koons promised him a job when he is done
Truthfully the dems really got nothing by flakes deal. There was no rider or amendment and the judiciary cant dictate rules on the Senate floor. I can't wait until this is over and trump buries the guy for good though.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!

Well lets wait and see who will have the last cry/laugh.
1yp8n3.jpg
znVEsGo.jpg