Who Is Voting Yes or No?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 96 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 46.1%

• Total voters
I’m not really impressed with that either. So it’s like 400 a month increase? Not a lot when your going to have to pay 1200 month for each person for health ins.
There are huge gains if you're over 55 when you retire. I don't know where you are, but the majority of areas have retirement insurance in the low hundreds per couple.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My generation of UPSers are mostly retired.
We had a guy like you at my former center. Eric lived a mile or so from the center and was a 22.3 on paper but may as well have been a FT driver. There were weeks where he worked more hours that I did. He would come in on a moment's notice to run a route blind or to shuttle packages or to do whatever else needed to be done. He was a valuable asset who quickly became taken for granted.

Don't let anyone here give you a hard time. You are not stealing anyone's work.

Retirement will come soon enough.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I’m not really impressed with that either. So it’s like 400 a month increase? Not a lot when your going to have to pay 1200 month for each person for health ins.
Retiree healthcare in NYST is $150/month for single and $300/month for married. These amounts do vary for other pension plans. We get dumped the day we turn 65.