Who Is Voting Yes or No?

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 96 53.9%
  • No

Votes: 82 46.1%

• Total voters

Non liberal

There are huge gains if you're over 55 when you retire. I don't know where you are, but the majority of areas have retirement insurance in the low hundreds per couple.
Wow, yeah that’s not here. 1200 per person from what the retirees tell me. I’m not really sure how to read that then. So how much do u get if you are 25/57 when u retire?

I have NOT been lurking

Eat. Sleep. Work. Jork.
I don’t think that’s bad.

as a part timer we should be asking where are the full time opportunities.
2 more years
1690339545111335.jpg

But there wasn’t really any expectation. Like I said, for working through covid and inflation..
That's fair, but look at the whole. Huge raises for most PTers, converting 22.4s, significant pension increases for at least a large portion of employees. All of these are huge expenses, expenses that came from top end raises. 18% is less than I wanted, but it's not peanuts, and definitely not a slap in the face.

HarryWarden

That's fair, but look at the whole. Huge raises for most PTers, converting 22.4s, significant pension increases for at least a large portion of employees. All of these are huge expenses, expenses that came from top end raises. 18% is less than I wanted, but it's not peanuts, and definitely not a slap in the face.
It’s really not huge raises though. Ups is paying more than this through MRAs

I feel like ups swindled SOB or SOB swindled us. Ups was going to pay these wages regardless, they have to in order to get people in the door

Even in their media campaign they have been saying they pay the average part timer $20 an hour, and our historic contract is $21?

SOB said it’s time we reward long term part timers and the solution is a one time $1 raise?

I feel like ups swindled SOB or SOB swindled us. Ups was going to pay these wages regardless, they have to in order to get people in the door

Even in their media campaign they have been saying they pay the average part timer $20 an hour, and our historic contract is $21?

SOB said it’s time we reward long term part timers and the solution is a one time $1 raise?
Quit.

Like it or not, MOST part timers are getting significant raises. You're in a narrow scope of a whole. Sorry man, neither of us are making out that great here.

BobJ

Many hubs (like mine) don't have MRAs. Not all of us work in big cities.

Also, if the average is $20/hr now, then it will be $22.75 after?
$21/hr is reserved for under 5yrs people.

SOB rewarded PT workers with seniority over 5yrs. (long time).

Non liberal

I’m good with all the others, but now is not the time to gip your FT. 18% compared to 48% is bull:censored2:.