Who will the teamsters endorse.

UPSmechanicinblue

I didnt read all 21 pages on this who will the Teamsters endorse so maybe this was already touched. I wonder what Trumps opinion is on the port workers strike? I have not heard anything- i haven't been paying much attention, just something I thought of being he is such a union man now. I still don't trust or like neither

Thebrownblob

The convicted felon actually tells the truth for once: screwing people out of overtime.
Its hilarious working class folks think he’s thier guy
Most of the people I work with want our company to hire more people so that we don’t get over overtime because they hate overtime. Personally I love the overtime. Easy money. so I’m not sure how he would be screwing people out of overtime if he hired more people when a lot of these UPSers want less overtime. 🤷‍♂️

I guess be careful what you ask for.

UPSmechanicinblue

Most of the people I work with want our company to hire more people so that we don’t get over overtime because they hate overtime. Personally I love the overtime. Easy money. so I’m not sure how he would be screwing people out of overtime if he hired more people when a lot of these UPSers want less overtime. 🤷‍♂️

I seen a YouTube short on trump no tax on overtime, then they show agenda 25 where overtime gets banked for time off, then trump gets asked about agenda 25 and he has no idea about agenda 25 . could he not get briefed on what it is and state either support it or be against it???? I feel we are doomed with either choice but this just sounds odd to me that most pick their blue or red team and forgot they will say what ever to get elected then use the courts to block what they said they where going to do

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_7051.jpeg