Who will win democratic nomination in 2020

Box Ox

I agree regards Warren, though she may be one of the best candidates to run against tRUmp. His Pocahontas schitck is all he has, and it will backfire.

That being said, I don’t see a strong candidate at this point.

I really wish Warren had not done the DNA thing. Or the recent beer thing. The Pocahontas thing alone could have been shrugged off. I'm a big fan of her consumer advocacy and role in establishing the CFPB.

El Correcto

god is dead
I really wish Warren had not done the DNA thing. Or the recent beer thing. The Pocahontas thing alone could have been shrugged off. I'm a big fan of her consumer advocacy and role in establishing the CFPB.
Lol the CFPB, that’s what we need.

Unchecked power in the out of control administrative state.

Box Ox

Of the announced candidates, Castro, so far. Klobuchar as VP.

I think the right might play up Castro's membership in the DC-based think tank Inter-American Dialogue. Maybe on some sort of 1 world (Americas) government grounds. Stupid, but potentially effective.

29n8qkg.png

Box Ox

That seems low.
About 31% of USA voters are self-identified Democrats so that means 15% of the voting citizens are Liberal.

The liberal percentage is probably higher than what people would like to admit if they're willing to register as Democrats in the first place. In my state, there's almost as many unaffiliated voters as Republican or Democrat because so many folks could really vote either way and don't want to kiss the ring of either party.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The liberal percentage is probably higher than what people would like to admit if they're willing to register as Democrats in the first place. In my state, there's almost as many unaffiliated voters as Republican or Democrat because so many folks could really vote either way and don't want to kiss the ring of either party.
Uh, well the word liberal doesn't really mean anything definitive politically, so it's kind of a BS poll anyway.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It won't be the anti-Catholic wing of the Democrat Party......Kamala Harris.
She can't afford to alienate 21% of the population!!!