Who will win democratic nomination in 2020

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They're actually doing a much better job at that than the older generation much of whom are hiding in their closets hating themselves.

But nice job deflecting.
SMH..Deflect from the truth.
No more hiding in my closet....
I'm identifying as half man , half horse. I'm Sagittarius.
Now I can protect my rights as a human and all animal rights, too.
I've been looking for a mare who likes to eat meat. When I find her, I gotta stay hid so PETA won't know.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Ok. No more hiding in my closet.
I've been looking for a mare who likes to eat meat. When I find her, I gotta stay hid so PETA won't know.
You're equating people questioning their gender identity with bestiality. Most likely this is you projecting your self hate and doubt about your own sexuality through bigotry.

Also possible that you're just flat out ignorant. Maybe both.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You're equating people questioning their gender identity with bestiality. Most likely this is you projecting your self hate and doubt about your own sexuality through bigotry.

Also possible that you're just flat out ignorant. Maybe both.
You racist. There is no question.
I can identify as a horse if I want to.
Thats the New Deal. You are what you think.

bacha29

SMH..Deflect from the truth.
No more hiding in my closet....
So you say you're half horse huh? Ok. That explains a lot including which end of the horse you're talking out of and it's not the end where the oats goes in.

Box Ox

The far left candidates will dominate media attention.

It's looking like it. And apparently hard leftists really, really hate Tulsi Gabbard. Doesn't pass their purity test. Hopefully the Democratic party can deal with the idiots and get a moderate candidate put on the ticket.