Who won 1st Presidential debate? 06/27/24…….. Be honest 🇺🇸 🇺🇸!

Over70irregs

we can still get cheap immigrant labor but we need to screen them first. the wall allows us to do so.
thats legal immigration and we have a process for it , dems don't enfore the process.

right now we have too many got aways getting into this country and no idea who or what they are.
If you screen then they get better benefits and all the fixings. I’m with you as they should but there is human trafficking , drugs, off book work. Our economy depends on modern slavery. I hate to think about it.

we can still get cheap immigrant labor but we need to screen them first. the wall allows us to do so.
thats legal immigration and we have a process for it , dems don't enfore the process.

right now we have too many got aways getting into this country and no idea who or what they are.
MUH CHEAP LABOR

yeah lets just sell our republic down the drain because HEY 3RD WORLDERS WORK FOR CHEAP I WONDER WHY

look guys, you have all fallen hook line and sinker for the globalist lie that sheer political/economic values transcend nationality or culture

THEY DONT

the fight against communism that underlies our obsession with chasing $$$ wasn't really an economic war, it was a cultural one between Western Europe and Ukrainian Jews masquerading as Russian Bolsheviks

newfie

If you screen then they get better benefits and all the fixings.
thats fine
I’m with you as they should but there is human trafficking , drugs, off book work. Our economy depends on modern slavery. I hate to think about it.
our border police are baby sitters to woman and children walking across an unwalled border when they should be working on the drug issue .

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
even funnier was a senile dictator bragging about what he did to his political victim. there was a lot of random flotsam floating around in that Biden head much of which he could not pull up when needed but he nailed his pre-rehersed insults.
Tie guy! What’s happenin!
Thought you had taken your tie and gone home.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_4968.jpeg