Who won 1st Presidential debate? 06/27/24…….. Be honest 🇺🇸 🇺🇸!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
If they could get their hands on the people they didn't like before they were evacuated what would have happened?
Screenshot_20240106_144622_Chrome.jpg

vantexan

Okay.
And it should be noted both parties hated Donald Trump.

They are terrified of a wildcard populist like Trump. Someone like him is the only way to shake things up. It's why you saw relentless attacks from every single angle against him.
They should've realized that a New York City real estate developer could handle whatever they throw at him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They should've realized that a New York City real estate developer could handle whatever they throw at him.
They definitely underestimated him.

They didn't expect him to win.
He didn't expect to win either.
Which is why he had a rough start.

His circle has a plan for day one this time, which is why the establishment is so scared.

Who is John Galt?
Ask Ayn Rand
ayn rand was buck broken by jewish bolsheviks so she proceeded to use the same soulless philosophy of a total denial of human nature, but in reverse gear

she is a pathetic stain on western philosophy

it boggles my mind that otherwise moral "conservatives" could be scammed into following her immoral philosophy just to worship money as a deity

vantexan

ayn rand was buck broken by jewish bolsheviks so she proceeded to use the same soulless philosophy of a total denial of human nature, but in reverse gear

it boggles my mind that otherwise moral "conservatives" could be scammed into following her immoral philosophy just to worship money as a deity
Dares dem thar Jews again Cletus.

Funny how she collected Social Security at the end of her life. Twisted conservative logic at its finest.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
"The Supreme Court has now reinterpreted that document ( The Constitution). The court, for all intents and purposes, has also reinterpreted the Declaration of Independence, which proclaimed, “Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed” to replace the “absolute tyranny” of a king.'

TNR
He's wrong but right in a certain way. The constitution was changed by one word. Which actually changes the whole meaning of it. The added a the later on. Which was the corporation.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Okay.
And it should be noted both parties hated Donald Trump.

They are terrified of a wildcard populist like Trump. Someone like him is the only way to shake things up. It's why you saw relentless attacks from every single angle against him.
I'm all about trump, but do you think if he gets voted in that he will be able to do anything? Don't you think something much more drastic has to happen to produce results?
Now I'm not saying that he won't be president. I'm just saying something completely unexpected might happen, because the normal way is only going to cause roadblocks.

I'm all about trump, but do you think if he gets voted in that he will be able to do anything? Don't you think something much more drastic has to happen to produce results?
Now I'm not saying that he won't be president. I'm just saying something completely unexpected might happen, because the normal way is only going to cause roadblocks.
Another Jan. 6th that actually works? Lmao

You're scaring me.