Who won 1st Presidential debate? 06/27/24…….. Be honest 🇺🇸 🇺🇸!

newfie

I'm all about trump, but do you think if he gets voted in that he will be able to do anything? Don't you think something much more drastic has to happen to produce results?
Now I'm not saying that he won't be president. I'm just saying something completely unexpected might happen, because the normal way is only going to cause roadblocks.
hopefully biden hanging in and taking a drubbing will cause a lot of problems down ballot

newfie

I literally watched the border wall as it was going up until biden shut it down, and then I watched the stacks of materials sit and rust over the last few years.
some here live in an alternative universe , the information you share has been in the news enough for anyone paying attention to be aware of. and then there is google. :)

I literally watched the border wall as it was going up until biden shut it down, and then I watched the stacks of materials sit and rust over the last few years.
your mom watched it go up too, if you know what I mean

5f9e7a816f5b310011724b08.png

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Judging by your previous posts you sound like you're going to commit the next major domestic terrorist attack lol.
Lmao. Smh at the stupidity.

Happy 4th of July but remember..

In 1871 a seditious act was performed by the Government. A coup was made to rewrite the constitution and put WE THE PEOPLE in all capitals, under a new corporate contract transferring the United States of America into the new Corporation of the United States of America which transferred the power of We The People and the constitution over to the new corporation. When they did that, it placed the citizens in the United States as property of the Corporation which was centered in Washington D.C.. This action made Washington D.C. a FOREIGN ENTITY on American soil of sovereign states. It was established through a loan from the Vatican when D.C. was transferred into a city-state, and this corporate entity then ruled over the people. Citizens rights were taken from them in this process. No one realized this.
When they did the broker deal to get the loan from the Vatican, they did so via the Bank of London. At that time, they transferred all the property in D.C. Columbia over to the Corporate entity of D.C. a foreign corporation.

Thebrownblob

Lmao. Smh at the stupidity.

Happy 4th of July but remember..

In 1871 a seditious act was performed by the Government. A coup was made to rewrite the constitution and put WE THE PEOPLE in all capitals, under a new corporate contract transferring the United States of America into the new Corporation of the United States of America which transferred the power of We The People and the constitution over to the new corporation. When they did that, it placed the citizens in the United States as property of the Corporation which was centered in Washington D.C.. This action made Washington D.C. a FOREIGN ENTITY on American soil of sovereign states. It was established through a loan from the Vatican when D.C. was transferred into a city-state, and this corporate entity then ruled over the people. Citizens rights were taken from them in this process. No one realized this.
When they did the broker deal to get the loan from the Vatican, they did so via the Bank of London. At that time, they transferred all the property in D.C. Columbia over to the Corporate entity of D.C. a foreign corporation.
Woo

1720201891019.gif

Ou812fu

Or perhaps he was in on it? But why does it matter we’re owned by a corporation, right? And lizard people.
You blowing it off and not actually researching what I posted is why we are in this current mess. Do just a little research and you might be surprised with what you find. If you can make it past the first paragraph.

Do you mean these lizard people. I'm not sure how I feel about this yet. Not enough information out there.

IMG_20240705_125857_555.jpg

Thebrownblob

You blowing it off and not actually researching what I posted is why we are in this current mess. Do just a little research and you might be surprised with what you find. If you can make it past the first paragraph.
I have, and I’ve come to the conclusion. That you eat a lot of magic mushrooms. But of course, the CIA fed them to you as a mind experiment. Some people just don’t come back. Also be aware of the illuminati.

Ou812fu

I have, and I’ve come to the conclusion. That you eat a lot of magic mushrooms. But of course, the CIA fed them to you as a mind experiment. Some people just don’t come back. Also be aware of the illuminati.
You should be aware of the people you .mentioned in the last sentence. You aren't part of that group.