Will feeder position eventually stop drug testing ?

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
What's interesting..(not really).....addicts(cigarette smokers, pot, alcoholics) are all the same. If they are going to do anything that day... it will be that addiction. Such is the need. Weakness. Can you imagine applying that much time, desire and effort to anything positive?
not every “ pothead” is lazy…your boomer judging ways are really showing .

🤦‍♂️

qdg2

not every “ pothead” is lazy…your boomer judging ways are really showing .

🤦‍♂️
Didn't say lazy. I did say weakness. My Mom was a heavy smoker. Shocking how much time and money and health she spent on a habit. She started around 8th grade. Read carefully.

HarryWarden

That's not what you said earlier....

Why are you changing your story ?
contract says you can take a blood test instead of a piss test only*
Didn't say lazy. I did say weakness. My Mom was a heavy smoker. Shocking how much time and money and health she spent on a habit. She started around 8th grade. Read carefully.

You know how there’s some people that are alcoholics, and then there are also some people who have a glass of wine at dinner? Or a couple drinks on the weekend?

You know how there’s some people who smoke two packs of cigarettes, and there’s some who have a cigar a week?

You know how there’s some people who are obese and eat nothing but junk food, and there’s some people who go out to eat every now and then?

You sound dumb

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Have someone help you read this, Im not going to say it again. I took the test, urine and blood, blood showed I was not under the influence, I filed for harsssment, supervisor got moved, end of the story

It’s scary how bad you are at thinking. Again, the same exact rules apply for alcohol, that doesn’t mean you’re not allowed to drink a beer after work.

There is nothing in the contract about smoking weed in a legal state after work, as long as you are not a feeder driver.
There absolutely is a section in the contract about smoking weed in a legal state after work.

It says "test positive" for controlled substances, not "are currently under the influence of" controlled substances.

It's not hard to figure out the difference there.

HarryWarden

There absolutely is a section in the contract about smoking weed in a legal state after work.

It says "test positive" for controlled substances, not "are currently under the influence of" controlled substances.

It's not hard to figure out the difference there.
And the contract says the same thing about “testing positive” for alcohol while at work. Doesn’t mean you’re not allowed to drink alcohol at home after work

qdg2

contract says you can take a blood test instead of a piss test only*

You know how there’s some people that are alcoholics, and then there are also some people who have a glass of wine at dinner? Or a couple drinks on the weekend?

You know how there’s some people who smoke two packs of cigarettes, and there’s some who have a cigar a week?

You know how there’s some people who are obese and eat nothing but junk food, and there’s some people who go out to eat every now and then?

You sound dumb
Sound dumb to a pothead.....? Probably. To someone with addictions? Probably. To someone with weakness? Probably. Pointing out weaknesses isn't necessarily dumb.......rather insightful....or just truth.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
And the contract says the same thing about “testing positive” for alcohol while at work. Doesn’t mean you’re not allowed to drink alcohol at home after work
Which means that if you drink something at home that won't metabolize on out, or will somehow show up on a test, it's not allowed.

Fortunately, a beer won't show up as a positive.
That blunt will though.