Will feeder position eventually stop drug testing ?

Thebrownblob

Ok… so please tell me again what rule I broke?
Having illegal drugs in your system. I’ve seen dozens of people with your kind of ignorance, Wave goodbye by to the job. You made a choice live with it, quit complaining. I don’t personally care what you do outside of work. It’s not my fault the rules are this way.

Thebrownblob

Meh, I think he was.
Or the whole story is made up altogether.
I don’t know either way, and there’s no test that can prove either way. The fact is the company doesn’t care nor does the government if it’s in your system, you’re guilty. Again I don’t like the rule I think it’s ridiculous. And not because I use any of these drugs but because I think it’s an unnecessary rule. But it is the rule, and people who like to complain and make excuses for their self while other people do their best to follow the rules get under my skin. Go ahead and pretend my advice isn’t good lol.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don’t know either way, and there’s no test that can prove either way. The fact is the company doesn’t care nor does the government if it’s in your system, you’re guilty. Again I don’t like the rule I think it’s ridiculous. And not because I use any of these drugs but because I think it’s an unnecessary rule. But it is the rule, and people who like to complain and make excuses for their self while other people do their best to follow the rules get under my skin. Go ahead and pretend my advice isn’t good lol.
These potheads are all the same. No doubt in my mind he goes to work high. So does half the preload in his building probably.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
YAWN …you guys are stressing me out time to burn one
🧔‍♂️✊
Okay little RPCD
TheTroublewithMud14.png

HarryWarden

Having illegal drugs in your system. I’ve seen dozens of people with your kind of ignorance, Wave goodbye by to the job. You made a choice live with it, quit complaining. I don’t personally care what you do outside of work. It’s not my fault the rules are this way.
1. It’s not illegal in my state, and the contract says nothing about using it outside of work

2. There was nothing in my system, blood test showed I was not high. Urine test stays for up to a month

Thebrownblob

1. It’s not illegal in my state, and the contract says nothing about using it outside of work

2. There was nothing in my system, blood test showed I was not high. Urine test stays for up to a month
Ok can you call the 2 Feeder Drivers and one air driver terminated in last 2 months and tell them to come back to work? 🙄 none of them were high at work in my opinion. But apparently they did use illegal substances that were found in their system.

If your test showed nothing then then good for you. But it’s clear you knew there was a chance and to me it’s not worth the chance the contract doesn’t really differentiate between being high at work and testing positive.

HarryWarden

Ok can you call the 2 Feeder Drivers and one air driver terminated in last 2 months and tell them to come back to work? 🙄 none of them were high at work in my opinion. But apparently they did use illegal substances that were found in their system.

If your test showed nothing then then good for you. But it’s clear you knew there was a chance and to me it’s not worth the chance the contract doesn’t really differentiate between being high at work and testing positive.
What exactly are you arguing with me about? 1 feeder drivers are tested. 2. I don’t drive

I smoked pot on the weekend outside of work, as a package loader, in a legal state. I got tested, it showed I wasn’t high, the supervisor got reprimanded, end of story

It’s just really weird to me why you’re arguing about this or criticizing me. I literally did nothing wrong, legally or contractually

Thebrownblob

What exactly are you arguing with me about? 1 feeder drivers are tested. 2. I don’t drive

I smoked pot on the weekend outside of work, as a package loader, in a legal state. I got tested, it showed I wasn’t high, the supervisor got reprimanded, end of story

It’s just really weird to me why you’re arguing about this or criticizing me. I literally did nothing wrong, legally or contractually
Read the contract again .You are one of the most ignorant posters. Talking to you is like talking to a 13 year-old. Hopefully no one takes your advice seriously because you would cause them to lose their job.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Read the contract again .You are one of the most ignorant posters. Talking to you is like talking to a 13 year-old. Hopefully no one takes your advice seriously because you would caused them to lose their job.
He was the same incessant whiner about the contract. He’s a little bitch, snowflake.

Thebrownblob

He was the same incessant whiner about the contract. He’s a little bitch, snowflake.
I’m tired of him and his stupid post. If you’re gonna be ignorant, be ignorant to yourself.
1696206902274.png

If you smoke marijuana and work at UPS, you’re taking a risk, end of story. It is a violation of the contract.