Will feeder position eventually stop drug testing ?

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
I’m tired of him and his stupid post. If you’re gonna be ignorant, be ignorant to yourself.
View attachment 448490
If you smoke marijuana and work at UPS, you’re taking a risk, end of story. It is a violation of the contract.
1696208845873.gif

HarryWarden

I’m tired of him and his stupid post. If you’re gonna be ignorant, be ignorant to yourself.
View attachment 448490
If you smoke marijuana and work at UPS, you’re taking a risk, end of story. It is a violation of the contract.
Hey genius, there’s the same rules for alcohol, it doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to drink after work. If you have alcohol in your system, you’re getting fired.

supervisors are only supposed to test you if you seem to be under the influence, Aka impaired at work. Nothing about using at home

Very, very ironic you calling me ignorant

Thebrownblob

Hey genius, there’s the same rules for alcohol, it doesn’t mean you aren’t allowed to drink after work. If you have alcohol in your system, you’re getting fired.

supervisors are only supposed to test you if you seem to be under the influence, Aka impaired at work. Nothing about using at home

Very, very ironic you calling me ignorant
Sure thing idiot. Did it work that way for you? This is why you will never make anything of your life. You lie to yourself.

HarryWarden

Really genius did you get tested? Why are you so dense? My guess is you smoke more marijuana than you admit.
Have someone help you read this, Im not going to say it again. I took the test, urine and blood, blood showed I was not under the influence, I filed for harsssment, supervisor got moved, end of the story
And he’ll still tell us it’s not a contract violation even after I posted it is. He Lives in a fantasy world.

It’s scary how bad you are at thinking. Again, the same exact rules apply for alcohol, that doesn’t mean you’re not allowed to drink a beer after work.

There is nothing in the contract about smoking weed in a legal state after work, as long as you are not a feeder driver.

Thebrownblob

Have someone help you read this, Im not going to say it again. I took the test, urine and blood, blood showed I was not under the influence, I filed for harsssment, supervisor got moved, end of the story

It’s scary how bad you are at thinking. Again, the same exact rules apply for alcohol, that doesn’t mean you’re not allowed to drink a beer after work.

There is nothing in the contract about smoking weed in a legal state after work, as long as you are not a feeder driver.
OK genius and when you lose your job, you can come here and post again about it.

qdg2

What exactly are you arguing with me about? 1 feeder drivers are tested. 2. I don’t drive

I smoked pot on the weekend outside of work, as a package loader, in a legal state. I got tested, it showed I wasn’t high, the supervisor got reprimanded, end of story

It’s just really weird to me why you’re arguing about this or criticizing me. I literally did nothing wrong, legally or contractually
What's interesting..(not really).....addicts(cigarette smokers, pot, alcoholics) are all the same. If they are going to do anything that day... it will be that addiction. Such is the need. Weakness. Can you imagine applying that much time, desire and effort to anything positive?