QnDtHGmkpqZDqGQtTG.gif

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Here's a plan:

step 1- become a PT supervisor;
step 2- go to a popular night spot/club;
step 3- mingle with the ladies;
step 4- tell them you're a $upervi$or at UP$ and;
step 5- accidently forget to tell them you're part time.

You'll become a chick magnet.

Hope this helps.

The problem with that is that once she sees your 20 year old Honda Civic the gig is up...

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
OP, from experience, if you weren't getting any before, you will remain the same here. As far as becoming a driver, it depends on which category you fall into.

I doubt chicks dig "That guy" we all know who stands in the back of his truck chatting the whole 14 hours with management on his Bluetooth while he frantically throws stuff around and gets nothing done, just stands there and hands out the whole damn truck to driver after driver. But that guy doesn't even care about chicks, just whoever's on the other end of that damn Bluetooth and whatever the hell they're talking about is a mystery to me still.

As far as runner gunners, they just create more work for themselves so I doubt they ever get out of the bldg before last call even. No life.

The driver who made book walking at a snails pace and driving with his knees eating Popeyes, he talks about all the women he nails on his lunch hour and a half? He's not making that up. I wish he was or would at least shut the :censored2: up about it. The mail lady, the receptionist at XYZ business, the MILFs on his route. Screw him. He's ugly as sin and it's another mystery how life operates in his favor, as a whole.

By the time you find any middle ground into which stereo type of driver you become, you'll be divorced. At least two or three times over before top rate. Yes with child support. No you don't get to see them. But that's OK because again, from experience, as an RPC D your days off will either be forced, or consist of going from the couch to the patio to smoke to back to the couch. All recovering from the work week and dreading the extra inch they're going to slide in next week.

Have a safe day!