Working off the clock!

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I’m really getting sick of guys checking for misloads and organizing their trucks an hour before start time…

I’ll check for misloads when I get to my route area..😎

🧔‍♂️✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
You guys that sign bids but don’t do them MAKE ME SICK!!!!!

DONT SIGN IT UNLESS YOU’RE GOING TO DEMAND YOUR BID ROUTE

🧔‍♂️✊

textat3

If you see a junior driver working off the clock, file a grievance for the work because the Extra work was not offered in seniority order.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
If you see a junior driver working off the clock, file a grievance for the work because the Extra work was not offered in seniority order.
you beat me to it. I made a lot of money on Working off the Clock grievances and LOVED how the center manager would scream so loudly about them.

542thruNthru

We file for the member to be paid. So that the member reaps the reward of the company allowing him to work of the clock and we are not attacking another member (technically).

UPSjedi41

It drives me crazy that management looks the other way. It drives me even crazier that teamsters do it. It drives me insane that the union, yes I am a steward, allows it. We have to do better. If the work needs to be done, get paid for it. If the work doesn’t need to be done, don’t do it.

earnandlearn

The union has to go after them.
I am a new 22.4 Drive only (80) days in and I typically come in early to sort my truck for the day, for organization purposes. Im not in the Union currently. What should i do ? I have been and wat to keep showing I can knock the route out ? What should any new driver in my postion do if were just trying to get a headstart!

HyperBrn

I am a new 22.4 Drive only (80) days in and I typically come in early to sort my truck for the day, for organization purposes. Im not in the Union currently. What should i do ? I have been and wat to keep showing I can knock the route out ? What should any new driver in my postion do if were just trying to get a headstart!
1. Join the Union
2. Organize your PC once you get into area.
3. ????
4. Profit from doing the work WHILE ON THE CLOCK!

nWo

After you get done knocking that route out you can come get 45 off of me.

Hot Carl

Don’t steal preload’s work. It’s bad enough they’re lucky to make half what we do, so don’t do their work for free.

Don’t work through your lunch. We had way too many guys taking lunch on their way back to the building. Our BA put a stop to that. Told us that if you get into an accident while on your lunch break, the first thing management will do is fire you for dishonesty/falsifying records, so don’t do it.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Don’t steal preload’s work. It’s bad enough they’re lucky to make half what we do, so don’t do their work for free.

Don’t work through your lunch. We had way too many guys taking lunch on their way back to the building. Our BA put a stop to that. Told us that if you get into an accident while on your lunch break, the first thing management will do is fire you for dishonesty/falsifying records, so don’t do it.
Wow about half the guys here take their lunch on the way in. They’re all done by 4:30 and I just clocked off at 9:00.