Working off the clock!

AKCoverMan

I’m really getting sick of guys checking for misloads and organizing their trucks an hour before start time…

I’ll check for misloads when I get to my route area..😎

🧔‍♂️✊
Often we get in and were still waiting for volume so I will do exactly this.. but On The Clock.

I mean, UPS isn’t going into bankruptcy any time soon (although they act like it). They do not need my charity work.

AKCoverMan

If you see a junior driver working off the clock, file a grievance for the work because the Extra work was not offered in seniority order.
Or just go have a mentoring session with junior brother or sister. Many people have a strong work ethic but don’t see how they are hurting themselves and fellow members giving UPS free labor.

AKCoverMan

First thing to do every morning when you clock in is to take a big ol poop.
So I have a pretty rural route with few opportunities to drop anchor. I mean I am certainly not just gonna “hold it” if I need to go but the human body learns your schedule apparently. The alert to open the bombay doors never seems to go off till I pull in to building at end of day, but almost always as soon as I park.

I park, head straight to the Governors Office for a ten minute meeting, then go perform my PM routine before clocking out. Almost an hour a week 💩🤑

Funny thing is, my bowels must know geography too because this happens if I get in building at 1800 or 2100.

I have NOT been lurking

Eat. Sleep. Work. Jork.
pooping so hard right now at the bar
🧔‍♂️✊
1670174129938992.gif