Worst Insurrection Ever

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Lazy. This was advertised as a brunch with a performance with foul language and that adults should be aware of this.

But clutch your pearls harder!
You asked to show you where children are being abused at drag shows.

I showed you an 'all ages welcome' drag show where a child was being shown graphically sexual disgusting things.

Actual video of what you asked for.
And you still want to deflect and pretend it's not happening.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
At some point we need to admit that the people pretending this pedophilic stuff isn't happening, are almost as bad as the actual pedophiles.

I'm pretty much convinced the only way to stop this stuff is if there are also consequences for apathy.

Next Day Error

X - Other
You asked to show you where children are being abused at drag shows.

I showed you an 'all ages welcome' drag show where a child was being shown graphically sexual disgusting things.

Actual video of what you asked for.
And you still want to deflect and pretend it's not happening.
Clutch your pearls.

Parental responsibility. They should've read the damn event poster.

This isn't child abuse.

over9five

Staff member
Clutch your pearls.

This isn't child abuse.
It's not physical abuse, but it's absolutely abuse.
And I kinda sorta agree with you that the abuse is being done by the parents who bring their children to these shows, not so much by the mentally disturbed performers.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They took their child to a transvestite burlesque show with graphic sexual acts. That is child abuse.

There are accounts on Twitter that follow these sick disgusting people who abuse these kids, I can keep posting this stuff buddy. You pretending it doesn't happen is not acceptable.

vantexan

Clutch your pearls.

This isn't child abuse.
Tell me, if a neighbor wears provocative clothing and talks in a suggestive sexual manner to your child do you think that's just your neighbor being silly, no harm done? If you don't then how is taking your child to a show where the exact same things are being said and done within feet of your child any different?

Next Day Error

X - Other
Tell me, if a neighbor wears provocative clothing and talks in a suggestive sexual manner to your child do you think that's just your neighbor being silly, no harm done? If you don't then how is taking your child to a show where the exact same things are being said and done within feet of your child any different?
Different things. This was a ticketed event that warned parents explicitly that there might be content not necessarily suitable for kids. Just like a TV program or going to an R-rated movie. It’s up to the parents. This is America, pal. People have the freedom to be crappy parents, but we can’t let them stop our country from things you might (and I might, I find this stuff stupid and trashy) find objectionable.

Freedom.

Next Day Error

X - Other
They took their child to a transvestite burlesque show with graphic sexual acts. That is child abuse.

There are accounts on Twitter that follow these sick disgusting people who abuse these kids, I can keep posting this stuff buddy. You pretending it doesn't happen is not acceptable.
“They” took their kids. Then blame is where blame is due. It’s on parents

Next!

vantexan

Different things. This was a ticketed event that warned parents explicitly that there might be content not necessarily suitable for kids. Just like a TV program or going to an R-rated movie. It’s up to the parents. This is America, pal. People have the freedom to be crappy parents, but we can’t let them stop our country from things you might (and I might, I find this stuff stupid and trashy) find objectionable.

Freedom.
They're free to let the child experience sexual abuse? Don't parents lose custody over such things? And to my point if a parent is ok with taking a child to a "ticketed event" with lewd and lascivious behavior then how can he angry with his paedophile neighbor saying and doing similar? And that seems to be the point of all of this.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
“They” took their kids. Then blame is where blame is due. It’s on parents

Next!
So you think child abuse is okay as long as the parents are okay with it, because "muh freedoms".

You're wrong.
The pedophile saw the child and chose to abuse her, the parents saw the pedophile and chose to let their child be abused.

Both are sick.

Next Day Error

X - Other
So you think child abuse is okay as long as the parents are okay with it, because "muh freedoms".

You're wrong.
The pedophile saw the child and chose to abuse her, the parents saw the pedophile and chose to let their child be abused.

Both are sick.
It was a paid performance, ding dong. Lol. The blame is on the parents

Is it MGM’s fault if a parent takes their 11 year old to a Rated-R movie?

Next Day Error

X - Other
They're free to let the child experience sexual abuse? Don't parents lose custody over such things? And to my point if a parent is ok with taking a child to a "ticketed event" with lewd and lascivious behavior then how can he angry with his paedophile neighbor saying and doing similar? And that seems to be the point of all of this.
This wasn’t sexual abuse, A.

Then take it up with the parents, B.

You don’t get to dictate what is legal and not legal because you’re offended. If a parent takes a child to another ticketed, paid event like a concert and they use foul language and other adult themed lyrics in their music it doesn’t make it child abuse on the part of the musicians. They can’t police what parents do. IT IS ON THE PARENTS. Not the performers.