Worst Insurrection Ever

Next Day Error

X - Other
Three Democrat lawmakers in Tennessee just led a mob of protesters into their Capitol and onto the floor, preventing a session of elected representatives.

By the democrat's own standards, they are insurrectionists. Their punishment..... being brought to the White House so sloppy joe could praise them.

These protests by Democrats are happening in other states as well. Blatant hypocrisy of the left.
Care to show me any evidence of property damage or assault on law enforcement in the TN protest?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Here’s a tip or two: don’t be involved with a violent crowd attacking the Capitol. Turn around. Walk away.
I guess you've never been to a concert before.

Here's a tip or two:
You don't know what's happening at the front of the crowd. For all you know there could be nutcases flailing around violently pushing each other in a pit of stupidity up there.

When the show is over and the ushers at the door stand there and smile at you, they typically don't track you down and put you in prison afterwards.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Care to show me any evidence of property damage or assault on law enforcement in the TN protest?
They didn't need to be violent because three Democrat lawmakers led the mob of protesters into their Capitol and onto the floor, preventing a session of elected representatives.

You're going to pretend you would have been okay with the crowd going into the Capitol on January 6th if Republican lawmakers led the mob?

Get real.
Blatant hypocrisy of the left.

vantexan

They didn't need to be violent because three Democrat lawmakers led the mob of protesters into their Capitol and onto the floor, preventing a session of elected representatives.

You're going to pretend you would have been okay with the crowd going into the Capitol on January 6th if Republican lawmakers led the mob?

Get real.
Blatant hypocrisy of the left.
Imagine if the Tennessee legislature was controlled by Democrats and some Republicans led a mob onto the floor? It would be the end of democracy according to the Democrats. Would probably blame Trump.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m glad we won our independence but people seem to have a cartoonish understanding of exactly why we had our revolution.

Think elite land rights.

The rich got regular people to buy their BS.
"Elite land rights"
Lol.

I'm really not interested in that kind of neomarxist revisionist history. There's a lot of clueless kids who are willing to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to be "educated" into that propagandistic silliness, I'm not one of them.

Carry on.

Next Day Error

X - Other
"Elite land rights"
Lol.

I'm really not interested in that kind of neomarxist revisionist history. There's a lot of clueless kids who are willing to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to be "educated" into that propagandistic silliness, I'm not one of them.

Carry on.
Serious historians call it history, not neomarxist revisionist history. Painful truth is still the truth.

vantexan

I’m glad we won our independence but people seem to have a cartoonish understanding of exactly why we had our revolution.

Think elite land rights.

The rich got regular people to buy their BS.
You really don't know about how England controlled our commerce and trampled on the rights of local citizens with their troops? Of course it was about the American wealthy wanting control but that's always the way it is and it didn't take much convincing to get colonials to go along.

Next Day Error

X - Other
You really don't know about how England controlled our commerce and trampled on the rights of local citizens with their troops? Of course it was about the American wealthy wanting control but that's always the way it is and it didn't take much convincing to get colonials to go along.
It’s a fascinating history. But the colonists’ enthusiasm for resistance flamed out pretty quickly. Congress had to force and bribe men to fight. So much for that patriotic zeal we all think of when we think about the revolution.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
These neo Marxists hate our country.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Marxists always try to abuse the rules of the system they're trying to overthrow.

They push the idea of "freedom" to get whatever they want. You don't have the freedom to murder. You don't have the freedom to be a pedophile.

Unbridled limitless freedom is not the American way, and it's not the way of any civilized society.