Worst Insurrection Ever

Thebrownblob

The crowd itself was the weapon, dude.
A weapon to do what? It would’ve been as if a dog chasing a car actually caught the car. What would they do then? The first thing that would’ve happened is a swat team would’ve been sent in to shoot everyone of them. You and I both know that, and it would’ve been over if it was a real insurrection in about 15 minutes. No this is a classic case of using a situation for political advantage

Thebrownblob

The investigation on his conduct showed no such incompetence. Try again.
I love this argument because it shows the inconsistency of the left. That force conducted an investigation on their selves. How do you think that’s legitimate? I don’t, and I I know police forces that to do that all over the country, to sweep things under the rug and I don’t agree with that either. She was unarmed and could’ve been subdued instead, instead he shot her. I don’t care what reason she was there. She didn’t deserve to be shot and neither do the countless other victims of an overzealous police departments, that cover for their selves with a wink and a nod and a fist bump.

I guess you believe that. And maybe even some of the idiots out there that day believed it, but what the hell were they really going to do? Sit in the capital building and start giving orders? 😂

It’s almost laughable to think they could’ve done anything other than cause a ruckus like they did. Which is exactly why it’s all over blown.
Held Congress hostage while trump declares martial law and installs himself as president for life. trump didn't count on the military staying loyal to the Constitution.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Held Congress hostage while trump declares martial law and installs himself as president for life. trump didn't count on the military staying loyal to the Constitution.
This. The Orange One wants to be a dictator and he was counting on J6 to keep him in office. Combine the riot with his attempts to create fake votes in Georgia and you have a traitor. He really should be in prison. Yet the usual suspects here act like nothing happened.They want a rewrite of history.

Next Day Error

X - Other
I understand that’s what you believe and I understand those people were useful idiots. I’m telling you none of that could’ve happened. Nothing could’ve changed that day the ability to change the outcome of the election had long since passed. Everything else was just ceremony.
The attempt itself is the centerpiece of the criminality. This is what I think Jack Smith will conclude.

Next Day Error

X - Other
I love this argument because it shows the inconsistency of the left. That force conducted an investigation on their selves. How do you think that’s legitimate? I don’t, and I I know police forces that to do that all over the country, to sweep things under the rug and I don’t agree with that either. She was unarmed and could’ve been subdued instead, instead he shot her. I don’t care what reason she was there. She didn’t deserve to be shot and neither do the countless other victims of an overzealous police departments, that cover for their selves with a wink and a nod and a fist bump.
Finding out that Babbitt was unarmed and had no detonating device in the backpack she was carrying after the fact did not make her less dangerous in the moment when she was steps away from elected representatives with whom the safety of those representatives rests in the hands of Capitol police.

How was the police officer to be sure that she wasn't carrying a bomb while violently breaking and entering a restricted space? Seems like a textbook case of the appropriate use of force. The fact that the elimination of her as an immediate threat stopped the others in the crowd from advancing also helped his argument.

It's over and done with, she was killed because she posed a threat in the moment. She's not a heroine. She was a criminal who was put down.

Thebrownblob

Finding out that Babbitt was unarmed and had no detonating device in the backpack she was carrying after the fact did not make her less dangerous in the moment when she was steps away from elected representatives with whom the safety of those representatives rests in the hands of Capitol police.

How was the police officer to be sure that she wasn't carrying a bomb while violently breaking and entering a restricted space? Seems like a textbook case of the appropriate use of force. The fact that the elimination of her as an immediate threat stopped the others in the crowd from advancing also helped his argument.

It's over and done with, she was killed because she posed a threat in the moment. She's not a heroine. She was a criminal who was put down.
You’re right we should just start shooting everybody first we never know what they have, Right? 😂

Thebrownblob

The attempt itself is the centerpiece of the criminality. This is what I think Jack Smith will conclude.
The attempt at what? It’s interesting that is supposed coup, never has imprisoned the person you say, was the leader. Why isn’t former President Trump in prison if this was a preplanned insurrection?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
war_pigs.jpg