Worst Insurrection Ever

Thebrownblob

…yes. Objectively so. I don’t make the rules.

Are you not paying any attention? Trump IS under investigation by special counsel Jack Smith.

My god… you people. Lol
Yes, I’m sure he’s going to jail anytime now? Why isn’t he in jail yet? Did you not read my question? They got hundreds of January 6 supposed insurrectionists sitting in jail why not him “ the leader” 😂you don’t have an answer because there isn’t one because he’s not the leader of an insurrection, because there was not an insurrection. You’ve jumped the shark. Did people deserve to go to jail? yes. Do people act like animals? yes were there a few inbred morons hell-bent on overthrowing the government like there is all the time at thoes events? Yes whoop de Doo.

I am glad you admitted that you care about your masters, more than you care about your fellow countrymen.

My God, you people

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes, I’m sure he’s going to jail anytime now? Why isn’t he in jail yet? Did you not read my question? They got hundreds of January 6 supposed insurrectionists sitting in jail why not him “ the leader” 😂you don’t have an answer because there isn’t one because he’s not the leader of an insurrection, because there was not an insurrection. You’ve jumped the shark. Did people deserve to go to jail? yes. Do people act like animals? yes were there a few inbred morons hell-bent on overthrowing the government like there is all the time at that event? Yes whoop de Doo.

I am glad you admitted that you care about your masters, more than you care about your fellow countrymen.

My God, you people
The walls are closing in!!! 🤣
E1CE830E-16FA-4C5B-975F-9A9770B7CF79.gif

Next Day Error

X - Other
Yes, I’m sure he’s going to jail anytime now?
I don't know that he will go to jail even if convicted, unless you consider possible house arrest "jail".
Why isn’t he in jail yet? Did you not read my question?
I certainly did read your question. Here was your question:

That’s funny because they’re investigating a lot of people that have been sitting in jail for a couple years. Why not him?
He's not sitting in jail right now because he's still under investigation. Would you have used this same "well he's not in jail yet so he must be innocent" argument with Adolf Eichmann? It took basically 30 years for him to be convicted of his crimes.

I think what we all need to do is just wait and see what our justice system finds.

Their jobs that we all elect them to do entitle them to police protection, that's all I'm saying. What I think about it is irrelevant. The system decides, with our permission as voters, that our elected representatives and justices and presidents and so on are to be protected with taxpayer money. Do you have a problem with that?

My main interest is the protection of our democracy and rule of law which is the thing that has made us, more than anything else in conjunction with capitalism, the world's sole superpower. I'd kinda like to keep this advantage, wouldn't you?

Thebrownblob

16 years. And comparing anything Trump did to Nazi leadership is ridiculous.
Yep it’s all they got and I figured he pull that out. He doesn’t have an answer for why everyone else under investigation is in prison, but not him. Of course, the answer is because this is all political, and has nothing to do with any laws that were broke because they’re purposely breaking the law and the constitution by keeping them in prison without a speedy trial.

Thebrownblob

I don't know that he will go to jail even if convicted, unless you consider possible house arrest "jail".

I certainly did read your question. Here was your question:

He's not sitting in jail right now because he's still under investigation. Would you have used this same "well he's not in jail yet so he must be innocent" argument with Adolf Eichmann? It took basically 30 years for him to be convicted of his crimes.

I think what we all need to do is just wait and see what our justice system finds.

Their jobs that we all elect them to do entitle them to police protection, that's all I'm saying. What I think about it is irrelevant. The system decides, with our permission as voters, that our elected representatives and justices and presidents and so on are to be protected with taxpayer money. Do you have a problem with that?

My main interest is the protection of our democracy and rule of law which is the thing that has made us, more than anything else in conjunction with capitalism, the world's sole superpower. I'd kinda like to keep this advantage, wouldn't you?
Our democracy was not under threat from a bunch of random unarmed idiots. They could’ve done nothing more than cause the ruckus that they did. They were not going to “seize the levers of power”. Pretending they were even close to doing that is nothing more than Fantasy.

UnionStrong

Our democracy was not under threat from a bunch of random unarmed idiots. They could’ve done nothing more than cause the ruckus that they did. They were not going to “seize the levers of power”. Pretending they were even close to doing that is nothing more than Fantasy.
Worse than Pearl Harbor, worse than the the civil war, worse than 9/11. 5 cops died. All lies. Jan 6 committee, biggest crock of :censored2: in American history. Period

Thebrownblob

Worse than Pearl Harbor, worse than the the civil war, worse than 9/11. 5 cops died. All lies. Jan 6 committee, biggest crock of :censored2: in American history. Period
The funniest part of all of that after it happened was the same people who told us walls and fences were racist, and didn’t work immediately put up a huge fence around the capital. 😂

UnionStrong

Because we’re the enemy the American people
Sadly. That’s why you can’t trust governments. The American people have been asleep. We let these idiots grow into the malignant cancer they have become, constantly consuming our freedoms. They will do anything to destroy the 2nd amendment because it’s the only thing left that keeps them at bay.

Last edited:
Rewriting history? Don't believe what you saw or what was said. Believe what we tell you happened.

Thebrownblob

Rewriting history? Don't believe what you saw or what was said. Believe what we tell you happened.
Yeah I saw it and that’s exactly what I thought that day too. You are the conspiracy theorist. Pretending they wanted to install Trump forever. Most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard it’s laughable that you believe it, but then again, it’s you.