Worst Insurrection Ever

Yeah I saw it and that’s exactly what I thought that day too. You are the conspiracy theorist. Pretending they wanted to install Trump forever. Most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard it’s laughable that you believe it, but then again, it’s you.
Then why was the crowd rampaging the Capitol screaming "Hang Mike Pence."? Just kidding?

Thebrownblob

Rewriting history? Don't believe what you saw or what was said. Believe what we tell you happened.
Here you go genius learn something nothing could have changed the outcome January 6.. nothing

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1680149637108.png

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yeah I saw it and that’s exactly what I thought that day too. You are the conspiracy theorist. Pretending they wanted to install Trump forever. Most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard it’s laughable that you believe it, but then again, it’s you.
They really do believe it! That’s what’s so scary. There’s no reasoning with the left. It’s their way or they call you a murderer, facist or a racist. This country is irrevocably split between those that believe in God, country and family and the loons on the left. There will be blood eventually.

Here you go genius learn something nothing could have changed the outcome January 6.. nothing

Pretty sure the crowd that attacked the Capitol were not Constitutional legal scholars. LOL They just wanted trump to remain in power.

Thebrownblob

Pretty sure the crowd that attacked the Capitol were not Constitutional legal scholars. LOL They just wanted trump to remain in power.
So you admit, they had no idea what they were doing, and no plan and no leader? Doesn’t sound like a like an insurrection at all Thank you first sane thing I’ve heard you say. Sounds like your typical run of the mill protest that got out of hand.

Thebrownblob

A lot of MAGA supporters are having a lot of spare time to consider their actions that day. In prison while trump walks free.
I agree he’s out of jail, because this is political, not reality, if there was anything to it, he would be sitting in jail to. and it’s sickening that some people in America do not care about our Constitution, nor their fellow citizens having there constitutional rights violated by their own government.

So you admit, they had no idea what they were doing, and no plan and no leader? Doesn’t sound like a like an insurrection at all Thank you first sane thing I’ve heard you say. Sounds like your typical run of the mill protest that got out of hand.
There were many leaders and many factions all with one goal. To overturn the election and install trump as their leader.

I agree he’s out of jail, because this is political, not reality, if there was anything to it, he would be sitting in jail to. and it’s sickening that some people in America do not care about our Constitution, nor their fellow citizens having there constitutional rights violated by their own government.
The only people violating the Constitution were the ones trying to overturn the election.

Thebrownblob

There were many leaders and many factions all with one goal. To overturn the election and install trump as their leader.
Sorry, that’s not an insurrection it would’ve had to of been one plan and a leader. Half a dozen overweight 50 somethings, who like to dress up in tactical gear, is really not something to worry about

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Sorry, that’s not an insurrection it would’ve had to of been one plan and a leader. Half a dozen overweight 50 somethings, who like to dress up in tactical gear, is really not something to worry about
Not to mention the undercover feds in the crowd egging them on and climbing walls.