Zimmerman case - Found Not Guilty

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Zimmermans bail set at 1 million dollars. JUDGE says Zimmerman planned to flee the country.

So much for the "hero"....

I hope he stays in jail and meets someone who wants to stand his ground, even if thats in a 8 x 8 cell.

Peace

TOS

brett636

liberal-logic-101-91.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(The Miami Herald) — Records released Thursday show a federal law-enforcement agent accompanied George Zimmerman to his police interrogations, and FBI interviews did not turn up any sign of racial bias in the shooting of Trayvon Martin.
The lead Sanford Police investigator who sought manslaughter charges against George Zimmerman told the FBI that a sergeant and two other officers tried to pressure him into making an arrest in the controversial case — even though he didn’t think there was enough evidence.
Sanford Police Officer Chris Serino first made headlines when evidence released in the case showed he sought manslaughter charges against Zimmerman even while his chief publicly said there was no probable cause to arrest him.
But a document released late Thursday casts doubt on Serino’s prior sworn affidavit seeking criminal charges, and raises questions about the credibility of the star law-enforcement witness in the murder case against Zimmerman for the shooting death of a black teenager, Miami Gardens high school junior Trayvon Martin.

Telling the FBI that he was concerned that people inside the police department were leaking information, Serino cited Sgt. Arthur Barnes, officers Rebecca Villalona and Trekelle Perkins “as all pressuring him to file charges against Zimmerman after the incident,” an FBI report said. “Serino did not believe he had enough evidence at the time to file charges.”
The summary of Serino’s statement does not mention the race of the officers who allegedly pressured him, but sources told The Miami Herald that Barnes and Perkins are black, and Villalona is married to an African-American man. All three, the source said, had been called in by their supervisor and questioned about leaking information in the case. . . .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Don't forget tos, he was attacked from behind by a larger person , who had safely made in to his residence but decided to turn back around . ( in the rain, too ).

How come his own father waited 3 days to locate his body , with all the emergency vehicles and their flashing lights and him only being 100 ft away ?

klein

Für Meno :)
What do you think TOS, pretty sure the C9ners support child molesters, too, eh ?

George Zimmerman accused of molestation by relative
ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - George Zimmerman, who is charged in the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, was accused by his female cousin of sexually molesting her for a decade beginning when she was 6 years old, according to new documents made public on Monday by prosecutors.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What do you think TOS, pretty sure the C9ners support child molesters, too, eh ?

ORLANDO, Florida (Reuters) - George Zimmerman, who is charged in the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, was accused by his female cousin of sexually molesting her for a decade beginning when she was 6 years old, according to new documents made public on Monday by prosecutors.

You make really stupid statements sometimes !!
You accuse people on this site of supporting child molesters.......do you even think before you type??
You're the one who buys trinkets and shiny things for Cuba kids!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You make really stupid statements sometimes !!
You accuse people on this site of supporting child molesters.......do you even think before you type??
You're the one who buys trinkets and shiny things for Cuba kids!!

Lets hear you denounce G Zimmerman then.

Peace

TOS

P

pickup

If what Zimmerman is accused of is true in regards to molesting his cousin, then while reprehensible, it has nothing to do with the Trayvon Martin case. The prosecutors are really casting a wide net here. Once they pull it in, I am sure they will find an elementary school teacher who said he didn't do his homework, a classmate who said George cut school to go to a baseball game, a candy store owner who caught him stealing a pack of gum.

But what the hell does any of this have to do with the case????

klein

Aren't people allowed to testify about someones character in courts there ?
It proves he has no respect for anyone or human life !

P

pickup

I don't think any judge would allow the cousin's accusations to be heard by the jury. He was never found guilty of them , let alone tried by a court.

This is just an attempt by the prosecutor to contaminate and bias any future members of a jury pool.

moreluck

golden ticket member
During a trial maybe. There is no trial happening yet!!! You are guiltyof premature exclamation !!!

klein

TOS, look at these C9ners ! If shooting and killing a teenager wasn't enough, they even defend child rape ! LMAO

moreluck

golden ticket member
TOS, look at these C9ners ! If shooting and killing a teenager wasn't enough, they even defend child rape ! LMAO
Listen Loony, there isn't any trial yet !! No one has defended a molester......NO ONE! You just see things....too many beers!!

Here in The U.S. we have trials for people and they are innocent until proven guilty....even creeps. Maybe in Canada you can just call them a name and hang 'em high!!

Last edited:

klein

Listen Loony, there isn't any trial yet !! None has defended a molester......NO ONE! You just see things....too many beers!!

Here in The U.S. we have trials for people and they are innocent until proven guilty....even creeps. Maybe in Canada you can just call them a name and hang 'em high!!

So, I assume you think he is innocent until proven guilty, and in the meantime support him for his (wrong) doing. ?

Man, I wouldn't want you on the jury duty !
A rapist and murderer would be set free !

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, I assume you think he is innocent until proven guilty, and in the meantime support him for his (wrong) doing. ?

Man, I wouldn't want you on the jury duty !
A rapist and murderer would be set free !
He is innocent until proven guilty....that's the law. What part is too confusing for you?
It doesn't matter what I think of him or of Treyvon.

I don't know why you insist on saying we support him over and over again. I don't know him. Until he has a trial, he's innocent. That's not me protecting him, that's THE LAW. Get it? That's the LAW!! Put down the damn beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.