“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Based upon this, your answer is you don’t believe that God the Holy Spirit lives, or dwells if you like, inside you.

Am I understanding your answer correctly?
No.
The Holy Spirit is alive and well. Deity does not die.
The Holy Spirit dwells in every Christian. How he dwells is explained in scripture.
You have a member of the Godhead personally in you.
If the HS is personaliy in you, how can he be in anyone else? There is only one Holy Spirit?

BrownFlush

No.
The Holy Spirit dwells in every Christian. How he dwells is explained in scripture.
If the HS is personaliy in you, how can he be in anyone else? There is only one Holy Spirit?
Wait.. you aren’t going to respond... you’ve yet to respond to any of the questions I’ve asked about your claims concerning the HS.

Integrity

Binge Poster
What authority decided what books are to be considered the Bible?
The Canonization process is not in the Bible so I’m pretty sure it couldn’t have happened. JK

I believe God is alive well and interacting with His Creation as we speak.

I could never limit God or think I could fully understand Him simply by quoting verses from a man made collection of writings, put together by man into a book, and then written and rewritten by man over the course of the centuries.

In my mind that is making God much too small.

However, I must restate again I love the Bible and I find it to be important and useful for my spiritual journey.

I just simply believe what I believe in it and what I don’t believe I just ignore it and move on.

Some will say I pick an choose from it and I guess that is pretty accurate.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Again,,, you didn’t answer.
You have yet to show any integrity in this discussion.
The answer was yes and no. You then asked me to explain, I said no thanks.

I don’t have a Bible verse to back up my belief and opinion but I believe you are entitled to not like the answer, you are entitled to think the answer is inadequate and lacks integrity. But stating I gave you no answer is completely false.

Making false statements about someone is not a very loving thing to do, IMHO.

Integrity

Binge Poster
No.
I believe in the omnipresence of the unseen Spirit of God.

BrownFlush

The answer was yes and no. You then asked me to explain, I said no thanks.

I don’t have a Bible verse to back up my belief and opinion but I believe you are entitled to not like the answer, you are entitled to think the answer is inadequate and lacks integrity. But stating I gave you no answer is completely false.

Making false statements about someone is not a very loving thing to do, IMHO.
So weak.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Wait.. you aren’t going to respond... you’ve yet to respond to any of the questions I’ve asked about your claims concerning the HS.
I am just saying what I believe, in discussion, not claiming anyone should believe or not believe anything I believe.

I believe that is between them and God.