“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I thought it was clear.

I do not strictly and I definitely don’t exclusively base every belief I have on the Bible.

I don’t believe in it. I have no problem with those that do.

I have great friends who do and I respect that.

We have mutual respect and love for each other regardless of our differences.

We agree on much, we focus on what we are in agreement on and leave the beliefs or areas where we may not agree between the individual and God.

I don’t talk in Bible verse.
You have to see how inconsistent and down right dumb. You don’t believe the Bible?
Unreal.
So God is whatever your human reason thinks and picks from what ever and who ever writes and you like.
We agree on nothing as best I can tell.
Agreed a faith without works is not a living vibrant faith, but as long it is a true faith regardless of success in works, I believe it is enough.

Some true believers struggle mightily for various reasons, it is not for me to judge or condemn them.

I desire to love them as God loves me, unconditionally.
You said “Faith alone” . God said “Faith alone is dead.” How will God judge your dead faith.
You desire to love them like God?
You sound like God is going to give everyone is going to get a free pass regardless of what they believe or where they get their information from. Is this true?
Just wanted to know what type of church you attend?
You have yet to answer one question in any of my comments. I just want to know many things from you but you never answer.

BrownFlush

1Cor 2:14
This passage is talking about the Natural man or physical man. As such as we are it is difficult for us to understand ( discern) the things that are spiritual in nature that have been given to us in the form of words. Such is the church, the resurrection, heaven , etc
Since we are physical, discernment of the spiritual things written by the Holy Spirit may take some study the scripture to comprehend and grasp.

Integrity

Binge Poster
You have to see how inconsistent and down right dumb. 1. You don’t believe the Bible?

. Unreal.
2.So God is whatever your human reason thinks and picks from what ever and who ever writes and you like.

You said “Faith alone” . God said “Faith alone is
If I believe it is from God yes.
We agree on nothing as best I can tell. OK.
.” 3. How will God judge your dead faith.
4. You desire to love them like God?
You sound like God is going to give everyone is going to get a free pass regardless of what they believe or where they get their information from. 5.Is this true?

You have yet to answer one question in any of my comments. I just want to know many things from you but you never answer.
Trying something a bit different. Numbered your questions in the quote.

Answer 1

Love reading, meditating on it. Bible is important and useful to me spiritually. Don’t agree with everything every author says in it.

Answer 2.

Answer 3
I believe mercifully.

Answer 4
Yes, unconditionally.

Answer 5
If they truly believe the Gospel, yes.

Integrity

Binge Poster
This passage is talking about the Natural man or physical man. As such as we are it is difficult for us to understand ( discern) the things that are spiritual in nature that have been given to us in the form of words. Such is the church, the resurrection, heaven , etc
Since we are physical, discernment of the spiritual things written by the Holy Spirit may take some study the scripture to comprehend
Not feeling it. Don’t see it the same way as you. That’s ok. God is good.

BrownFlush

Trying something a bit different. Numbered your questions in the quote.

Answer 1

Love reading, meditating on it. Bible is important and useful to me spiritually. Don’t agree with everything every author says in it.

Answer 2.

Answer 3
I believe mercifully.

Answer 4
Yes, unconditionally.

Answer 5
If they truly believe the Gospel, yes.
1. So you disagree with the Holy Spirit.
2.So you believe something is from God that other men have written, you will go with that, but you disagree with an inspired writer who wrote in scripture.
3. Mercy? Who doesn’t want mercy. Mercy in scripture are given to those who meet the conditions given . Mercy is not unconditional. I can promise you that your dead faith does not qualify
4. So everyone is heaven bound? Hitler? Stalin? Jack the Rippert? Hilarious
5. What gospel? There is only one taught in the NT and it’s not what you’re teaching.

BrownFlush

The power of the Holy Spirit is that he revealed God’ mind in the form of words so we can know what God wants.
The Holy Spirit dwells in us , no doubt. The Bible teaches that.
But, I’ll ask again, and please give me a Bible answer, not what you feel.
Is the Holy Spirit dwelling in you personally?
If so, how and when did he get in you?
What has the Holy Spirit taught you or done for you separate and apart from the word of God?
If he has, how did he?
@Integrity

Integrity

Binge Poster
1. So you disagree with the Holy Spirit.
2.So you believe something is from God that other men have written, you will go with that, but you disagree with an inspired writer who wrote in scripture.
3. Mercy? Who doesn’t want mercy. Mercy in scripture are given to those who meet the conditions given . Mercy is not unconditional. I can promise you that your dead faith does not qualify
4. So everyone is heaven bound? Hitler? Stalin? Jack the Rippert? Hilarious
5. What gospel? There is only one taught in the NT and it’s not what you’re teaching.
I don’t believe there is any point in continuing this discussion. I appreciate all the time you spent engaging in this discussion thread.

BrownFlush

I don’t believe there is any point in continuing this discussion. I appreciate all the time you spent engaging in this discussion thread.
No point?
I have to agree.
You have failed to make a point that is worth having an honest discussion about.
Just some advice, if you’re going to make claims about God’s love, mercy, faith, the body, the church, things that are spiritual in nature , judging , judgement, eternity, the Holy Spirit . Etc ...you might not want to say you disagree with the writings of the Apostles and Prophets. And you might want to “ study to show yourself approved of God” 2 Tim. 2:15...

Integrity

Binge Poster
No point?
I have to agree.
You have failed to make a point that is worth having an honest discussion about.
Just some advice, if you’re going to make claims about God’s love, mercy, faith, the body, the church, things that are spiritual in nature , judging , judgement, eternity, the Holy Spirit . Etc ...you might not want to say you disagree with the writings of the Apostles and Prophets. And you might want to “ study to show yourself approved of God” 2 Tim. 2:15...
You are free to believe as you believe as I am free to believe as I do.
“Live and Let Live” I say!!
Peace.