“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

Integrity

Binge Poster
You know what I believe from an article that is full of projection, false teaching, and the twisting of scripture? Lol
I really don’t know what you believe.
Besides, many aren’t “red” so it’s out for you anyway.
Seems the red ones are a matter of choice for you, too.
For clarification again, I love the Bible, I read a portion of it daily. I believe it to be useful and profitable in my spiritual journey.

I don’t believe it is the exclusive authority on all things spiritual.

Jesus is the Word of God not the Bible.

I do hold His words and His teaching to a higher regard than others words and teachings within it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I really don’t know what you believe.
If you don’t know some of what I believe about the subjects that have been brought up and why I believe what I do about them, you are not capable of discussion .

For clarification again, I love the Bible, I read a portion of it daily. I believe it to be useful and profitable in my spiritual journey.

I don’t believe it is the exclusive authority on all things spiritual.

Jesus is the Word of God not the Bible.

I do hold His words and His teaching to a higher regard than others words and teachings within it.

Just to clarify.
This comment is so full of statements that are totally contrary to what the word of God teaches.

bigblu 2 you

A lot of messages are based on fear. Fear of preaching the freedom in Christ,fear of membership dropping,fear of loss of control over members, loss of money etc. When in reality Christ brings the joy and freedom that we “rest” in.His work is finished. and out of that we have a more giving,loving,faithful heart.Col;2 For you are dead and your life is hidden in Christ.

BrownFlush

A lot of messages are based on fear. Fear of preaching the freedom in Christ,fear of membership dropping,fear of loss of control over members, loss of money etc. When in reality Christ brings the joy and freedom that we “rest” in.His work is finished. and out of that we have a more giving,loving,faithful heart.Col;2 For you are dead and your life is hidden in Christ.
Are you inferring that what I have said had been out of fear? lol
I have said what I have said out of love for God and his will and your soul.

You have defined fear by not answering straight forward q.

BrownFlush

Sorry.. on phone... @Integrity ... you have defined fear by not answering straight forward questions.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Thank you for your contribution. I like your post.

BrownFlush

Two things happen when an honest person who is searching for the truth, finds it.
He stops searching or he stops being honest.

bigblu 2 you

No sir I made a general statement. Most of what I hear and see is centered around what you are and are not allowed to do. And the things you need to be doing eg,giving ,attendance,witnessing,abstaining,working etc. and the message is fear based using guilt and shame. We can’t do enough . The gospel has set me free and I now realize the work the Father wants is to believe on the One He sent.

BrownFlush

No sir I made a general statement. Most of what I hear and see is centered around what you are and are not allowed to do. And the things you need to be doing eg,giving ,attendance,witnessing,abstaining,working etc. and the message is fear based using guilt and shame. We can’t do enough . The gospel has set me free and I now realize the work the Father wants is to believe on the One He sent.
None will be in heaven without the grace that provides mercy. Here and on judgement day.

I believe many are obedient to the gospel initially out of fear. But, as the Christian grows and develops that fear changes to a better understanding, relationship, and love. All this allows the new Christian ( babes who are on milk who should develop to desire strong meat, Hebrews 5) to grow.

What has the gospel set you from?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I can relate. Thanks for sharing.

bigblu 2 you

Metaknoya-change what you know (repent) the gospel set me free from the power of sin that controls and I can’t explain how, I just believed and my thoughts and desires seemed to change.

BrownFlush

Anyone ever hear of the Stone Campbell movement?
Yeah.. those two guys held hands, had an experience they could not put in words, claimed it was God, and believed they were saved and preached salvation was whatever you felt and wanted it to be.

Your dry spell over? Thirsty for more denial? Lol
Want more Bible you don’t accept?

Wait... wait... those guys proved by using the Bible that John Wesley , John Smyth , and Martin Luther were false teachers. Uh-oh

Integrity

Binge Poster
Yeah.. those two guys held hands, had an experience they could not put in words, claimed it was God, and believed they were saved and preached salvation was whatever you felt and wanted it to be.

Your dry spell over? Thirsty for more denial? Lol
Want more Bible you don’t accept?

Wait... wait... those guys proved by using the Bible that John Wesley , John Smyth , and Martin Luther were false teachers. Uh-oh
I don’t follow your reply.
?