“The Body of Christ” with Integrity (On Topic Only”

Integrity

Binge Poster
I do.
The plain teaching of the scripture says you didn’t.
Sorry you feel that way. I am sorry for you that you limit God as you do.
What ever you feel and think.

I’ll get personal when you get serious about discussing what the Bible actually teaches.
What a person feels and thinks is important to the human experience. God clearly made us that way.

Why do you talk to God?

Integrity

Binge Poster
Not on this thread .
What ever you feel like. It’s all good.

“Choose this day who you will serve..” ~ Joshua 24:15
You weren’t made a robot.
Choice.. Make sure it’s the right one.
Yes @Analbumcover,

I believe in God and I believe he made us. In making us he made us free to love Him or not.

I believe all humans are entirely free to do this.

There is one thing that I believe we can’t choose. We can’t choose God’s love for us.

You can choose to accept it or not but it is there.

I believe God loves His creation, the world. I believe he thinks it’s wonderful.

I believe God sooooo loves you, He so loves me.

Peace.

Last edited:

Integrity

Binge Poster
The apostle Paul's experience:
He "felt" he was doing the right thing persecuting Christians. Doing it for God.
He was blinded on the road to Damascus. He never "felt" a presence but actually saw and spoke with Jesus. ( a qualification to be an Apostle) He was told to go and it would he be told what to do. After 3 days , he was told to "arise and be baptized and was away his sins. He became a Christian.( this account appears more than once in Acts)

He was now "in Christ" Gal.3:26&27 ( how the Bible says one gets to be "in Christ")
Mark 16:15&16 He was to preach the same gospel to the Gentiles.

To be a "new creation" one must be "in Christ".
" not according to the flesh. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a" new creation." The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; that is, in Christ God was reconciling" -- 2 Cor. 5:16 -19

Faith comes by hearing the word of God. ( Romans 10:17) In other words. he works the same with everyone.
Why did you get the presence of God and the other guy struggling with addiction did not?
"God immediacy gave me victory", sounds miraculous. Was your "experience " a miracle?
Yes. I and many others have testified their belief that this was and still is a miracle.
God is not "a respecter of persons" ( Acts 10:34) He works in our lives through his son, Jesus Christ, and His Word.
People claim all sorts of things and say it was God.
But, the Bible is very clear how God works in the lives of people today.
This is one of the reasons God is good. He has leveled the playing field.
There is no doubt you had an experience.

Integrity

Binge Poster
The apostle Paul's experience:
He "felt" he was doing the right thing persecuting Christians. Doing it for God.
He was blinded on the road to Damascus. He never "felt" a presence but actually saw and spoke with Jesus. ( a qualification to be an Apostle) He was told to go and it would he be told what to do. After 3 days , he was told to "arise and be baptized and was away his sins. He became a Christian.( this account appears more than once in Acts)

He was now "in Christ" Gal.3:26&27 ( how the Bible says one gets to be "in Christ")
Mark 16:15&16 He was to preach the same gospel to the Gentiles.

To be a "new creation" one must be "in Christ".
" not according to the flesh. Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a" new creation." The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. All this is from God, who through Christ reconciled us to himself and gave us the ministry of reconciliation; that is, in Christ God was reconciling" -- 2 Cor. 5:16 -19

Faith comes by hearing the word of God. ( Romans 10:17) In other words. he works the same with everyone.
Why did you get the presence of God and the other guy struggling with addiction did not?
"God immediacy gave me victory", sounds miraculous. Was your "experience " a miracle?

God is not "a respecter of persons" ( Acts 10:34) He works in our lives through his son, Jesus Christ, and His Word.
People claim all sorts of things and say it was God.
But, the Bible is very clear how God works in the lives of people today.
This is one of the reasons God is good. He has leveled the playing field.
There is no doubt you had an experience.
What does Galatians 3:26 mean?

What does Galatians 3:27 mean?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Sorry you feel that way. I am sorry for you that you limit God as you do.
I am sorry for you.
I never limited God. It's very clear God set the boundaries of how salvation would be brought to the world and how one would obtain salvation. It is the same for every one.
You have decided to make up and believe your own.
What a person feels and thinks is important to the human experience. God clearly made us that way.
Human experience , what a person feels and thinks, is very important.
But, it is not the defining standard of one's salvation.
Human reason, conscience, and emotion as has been pointed out in scripture , can be wrong.

Yes. I and many others have testified their belief that this was and still is a miracle.
Do you purposely miss the point to keep from addressing it?
Yes, there were several miracles in that account. Not the point I was discussing at all.
The point was that Paul (Saul) was persecuting Christians and did it with a clear conscience, a love for God, and with dedication that he was fully convinced in his mind he was right. He was wrong.
One can be fully convinced he is right with God by his own reasoning and be wrong no matter how "right" one feels.
Notice the quotes once again. "In Christ"
Salvation is IN Christ (2 Tim. 2:10) ; we become as children of God by faith when we are baptized INTO Christ (Gal. 3:26-27). The blood of Christ washes away sins (Rev. 1:5) ( Rom. 6 ; it was shed IN his death (John 19:34) ; we are baptized INTO his death (Rom. 6:3).
According to Gal. 3: 26 -27 , is one "in Christ" before baptism?

In Eph.1:3 Paul says that "in Christ" is where ALL spiritual blessings are.That includes forgiveness of sins. If you are not "in him" there is no forgiveness.

Saul of Tarsus was told to "arise, and baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord" (Acts 22:16).
Did Saul have sins that need washed away before he was baptized?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I am sorry for you.
I never limited God. It's very clear God set the boundaries of how salvation would be brought to the world and how one would obtain salvation. It is the same for every one.

Human reason, conscience, and emotion as has been pointed out in scripture , can be wrong.

Yes, there were several miracles in that account. Not the point I was discussing at all.
The point was that Paul (Saul) was persecuting Christians and did it with a clear conscience, a love for God, and with dedication that he was fully convinced in his mind he was right. He was wrong.
One can be fully convinced he is right with God by his own reasoning and be wrong no matter how "right" one feels.

Salvation is IN Christ (2 Tim. 2:10) ; we become as children of God by faith when we are baptized INTO Christ (Gal. 3:26-27). The blood of Christ washes away sins (Rev. 1:5) ( Rom. 6 ; it was shed IN his death (John 19:34) ; we are baptized INTO his death (Rom. 6:3).

In Eph.1:3 Paul says that "in Christ" is where ALL spiritual blessings are.That includes forgiveness of sins. If you are not "in him" there is no forgiveness.

Saul of Tarsus was told to "arise, and baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord" (Acts 22:16).
How long have you been reading the Bible?

Integrity

Binge Poster
I am sorry for you.
Yes, I have decided what and who to believe as you have decided what and who believe.

I believe in salvation by faith alone in Christ alone. Period.

BrownFlush

How long have you been reading the Bible?
Yes, I have decided what and who to believe as you have decided what and who believe.
This is your response to the comment?
In discussion you address the comment.
I believe in salvation by faith alone in Christ alone. Period.
Then you reject the passages that was discussed.

The only time "faith alone", those two words are found in the Bible together , the Bible says it is dead and does not save you.

"So too, faith alone, if it does not result in action, is dead." James 2: 17

Integrity

Binge Poster

The only time "faith alone", those two words are found in the Bible together , the Bible says it is dead and does not save you.

Believe what you want.

Integrity

Binge Poster

Is salvation by faith alone, or by faith plus works? | GotQuestions.org

How can you believe in salvation by faith alone when the only occurrence of ‘faith alone’ in the Bible (James 2:24) says that salvation is not by faith alone? | GotQuestions.org

BrownFlush

A twisted response to plain Bible teaching.

Do not approach the word having a position and trying to prove it.
Approach the scripture with no position on a subject and let the Bible reveal God's position.

You didn't answer these questions? Will you this time? No deflect( how long have you been studying the Bible?)

"And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved... Mark 16: 15-16
The Great Commission
And is a conjunction that joins Faith and Baptism to equal salvation.

Jesus never said, "He that believes is saved and can be baptized whenever because baptism is an outward sign of an inward feeling."

Integrity

Binge Poster
A twisted response to plain Bible teaching.

Do not approach the word having a position and trying to prove it.
Approach the scripture with no position on a subject and let the Bible reveal God's position.

You didn't answer these questions? Will you this time? No deflect( how long have you been studying the Bible?)

"And he said to them, “Go into all the world and proclaim the gospel to the whole creation. Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved... Mark 16: 15-16
The Great Commission
And is a conjunction that joins Faith and Baptism to equal salvation.

Jesus never said, "He that believes is saved and can be baptized whenever because baptism is an outward sign of an inward feeling."
Does Acts 22:16 teach that baptism is necessary for salvation? | GotQuestions.org

What does Acts 22:16 mean? | Answers From The Book

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Again, same as the other article, so much false teaching here that my thumbs would have blisters if I responded in this forum.

Again, you refuse to answer. Instead of asking you to answer, I ask why won’t you answer?
I am sorry for you.