1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

wilberforce15

A significant portion of rapes do not even involve ejaculation. Almost all rapes do not include female arousal, which helps produce a pregnancy.

So, you have an act that is significantly less likely than regular sex to produce a baby. It's extraordinarily rare.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
the real redpill the right needs to accept is that Wall Street is their mortal enemy, not the screaming antifa types

who is behind woke politics and culture wars? wall street banks
who pushes abortion on demand? wall street banks
who has supported new wave feminism? wall street banks
who has bankrolled the destruction of the family? wall street banks
who wants more illegal immigration to keep wages low? wall street banks

the right needs to completely divorce itself from big business, which is NOT the alternative to big government, but rather a PARTNER of big government

the right needs to be pro-family, pro-nation, and pro-small business
ditch big business and ditch the "tax cut" meme

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
the real redpill the right needs to accept is that Wall Street is their mortal enemy, not the screaming antifa types

who is behind woke politics and culture wars? wall street banks
who pushes abortion on demand? wall street banks
who has supported new wave feminism? wall street banks
who has bankrolled the destruction of the family? wall street banks
who wants more illegal immigration to keep wages low? wall street banks

the right needs to completely divorce itself from big business, which is NOT the alternative to big government, but rather a PARTNER of big government

the right needs to be pro-family, pro-nation, and pro-small business
ditch big business and ditch the "tax cut" meme
Cheaper to pay for abortions than family medical plans and missed productivity because of family leave.

newolddude

They love to toss out the rape or incest situations which are almost too few to count.
Approximately 5% of rapes lead to pregnancy. Around 30,000-35,000 a year.

At least I’m not on the side who thinks women should just lie back and enjoy it or deserve rape because of their actions.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman

At least I’m not on the side who thinks women should just lie back and enjoy it or deserve rape because of their actions.
most conservatives believe in castration for sex offenders, or just outright execution; meanwhile the left protects sex offenders and try to normalize pedophilia

so wtf are you talking about?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

So let’s allow the slaughter of thousands for the sake of a handful. Like throwing the baby out with the bath water…pun intended. Sicko

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

A significant portion of rapes do not even involve ejaculation. Almost all rapes do not include female arousal, which helps produce a pregnancy.

So, you have an act that is significantly less likely than regular sex to produce a baby. It's extraordinarily rare.
I don't know.
There is a lot of ugly of damn people having a lot of ugly damn babies.

wilberforce15

That's absolute nonsense. If you think there are even 35,000 rapes per year in the United States, you need your head examined.
I know where those numbers come from.

They're including everything you could possibly think of, including women who regret their one-night-stand the next day, as victims of sexual assault, and then the docs in that paper call it rape.

oldngray

nowhere special
That's absolute nonsense. If you think there are even 35,000 rapes per year in the United States, you need your head examined.
I know where those numbers come from.

They're including everything you could possibly think of, including women who regret their one-night-stand the next day, as victims of sexual assault, and then the docs in that paper call it rape.
A lot are probably from women who later found out they were pregnant after their little fling and needed to blame somebody.

BigGuy2732

1656433341828.png

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They love to toss out the rape or incest situations which are almost too few to count.
Here's the thing with that.
Those mothers are in crisis. Get them the kind of support, help, mental, and physical treatment that they may need after a tragedy like that.
So take the tragedy and follow it up by another tragedy?? We know what happens to these babies in the womb, the development, the science has shown the pain that they feel.
How about focusing on supporting these women, especially in an unplanned pregnancy or a crisis situation, instead of killing the baby?