1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

El Correcto

god is dead
Obama got the GOP the Senate.
And why was the senate able to force through Supreme Court judges? Because of democrats malfeasance. There is nothing wrong with losing elections there is something wrong with ending filibusters and long stand traditions to ram through your agenda.
That is what really got them punished here and rightfully so

oldngray

nowhere special
And why was the senate able to force through Supreme Court judges? Because of democrats malfeasance. There is nothing wrong with losing elections there is something wrong with ending filibusters and long stand traditions to ram through your agenda.
Elections have consequences

El Correcto

god is dead
Elections have consequences
The bigger consequences came from ending the filibuster though, something they want to double down on once again just in time for republicans to seize the legislature this coming midterms.
It’s very stupid of them and they didn’t learn from their mistake if they do this.
The election did not hand republicans a filibuster proof majority to get those judge picks, unless I am mistaking.

Gotta Go

13F1F228-260B-4396-A177-1CA741101A76.jpeg

Non sequitur

C. EVERETT KOOP Quotes about "Abortion" "Protection of the life of the mother as an excuse for an abortion is a smoke screen. In my 36 years of pediatric surgery, I have never known of one instance where the child had to be aborted to save the mother's life.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
Define abortion.
If a woman goes to an abortion clinic for an abortion, why should these well intentioned people be forced to give her adoption information, make her watch an ultrasound, and wait days before having the procedure?

I'm against abortion. I'm also against the government telling people what they can do with their bodies. That is a conservative position.

Roe v Wade. The morality is no longer up for debate.

Feel free to practice your religious beliefs, but the legality of abortion is decided.

You seem to know a lot about the subject. You tell me.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
The filibuster isn’t in the constitution and wasn’t even used until 40 years ago. It’s just an excuse for government inaction.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
DURRRRRR

sTAtEs RiGhTs nOt sLaVeRy

which rights?

The right to own slaves

DURRRRRRRRRR

Equality under the law and equal unalienable rights preclude slavery as an option. Slavery was unconstitutional the second the constitution was adopted, but it requires people with the will to enforce it. It took 75 years, but they finally did.