1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
DURRRRRRR TAAA TAAA DURRRRRRR
8F9B144D-2AD2-4344-80A7-28A163C0912B.jpeg

vantexan

You're in the DURRRRRRRR mode today.
No. The Civil War was not over ownership of slaves. DURRRRRRRR TOOOOOO DAAAAA DURRRRRRR
Hmmm, I wonder how the South would've responded if the North had otherwise not trampled on their rights but got Congress to ban slavery and the Supreme Court upheld the ban?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
There is a class of people, men, women, and children, who must be killed or banished before you can hope for peace and order.” — General William T. Sherman
The definition of a war criminal is Sherman.
I think since blacks are being compensated who were never slaves, those who suffered needlessly from loss of life and property at the hands of this terrorist, their bloodline is in for a check, too.

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
There is a class of people, men, women, and children, who must be killed or banished before you can hope for peace and order.” — General William T. Sherman
The definition of a war criminal is Sherman.
I think since blacks are being compensated who were never slaves, those who suffered needlessly from loss of life and property at the hands of this terrorist, their bloodline is in for a check, too.
changed my avi just for you

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Hmmm, I wonder how the South would've responded if the North had otherwise not trampled on their rights but got Congress to ban slavery and the Supreme Court upheld the ban?
I wonder.
Independence, when threatened, the reaction probably depends on the generation which is being affected.

vantexan

I wonder.
Independence, when threatened, the reaction probably depends on the generation which is being affected.
It very much depends on the wealthy being affected. A lot of colonists supported the monarchy and fought for it. A lot of Southerners supported the Union and quite a few fought for it. In both the Revolution and the Civil War the wealthy pushed for independence to keep more of their money. And if you supported the monarchy or the Federal government you were portrayed as a traitor. As always to get a lot of people fired up and ready to fight you just have to convince them that someone in the distance is threatening their status quo. And sometimes they are.