1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

El Correcto

god is dead
Why not a few minutes after birth?
What's the difference?
At that point it is no longer the woman’s problem, it is no longer in her body, she already went through the trauma of birth, there is no reason for her choice to matter any more.

It’s common sense bud, something 13 year old girls are women cultists sorely lack.

El Correcto

god is dead

This will always be at the heart of any abortion beliefs I hold. The life of the child vs the life of the mother. I’m not an extremist who believes the child’s life is absolute sacrosanct over the mother’s, very few even fundamentalists are when it really comes down to it.
I go beyond them and extend it to rape.
I also view young teenage girls who can’t consent to sex anyway and are driven mostly by hormones not an informed free will with leniency when it comes to abortion to a certain extent. Kind of like Spider-Man, all you dumb young hoes get one and it should be a :censored2:ing tragedy that defines your stupid life and snaps you out of being a whore. There should be no :censored2:ing confirmed abortion serial killers, that :censored2: is disgusting and I know a couple. They should be punished with child birth a certain point in my eyes, the full hand’s maiden tale or whatever treatment, not even allowed to keep the baby if they can’t care for it, give it to the evangelicals.

As you get older you should :censored2:ing know better, you know the risks, you have informed free will and you need to :censored2:ing take responsibility for your actions, not use abortion as a contraceptive.

None of this will ever effect me though, I personally view abortion as a disgusting breeder thing.

El Correcto

god is dead
Gays are not driven by hormones into popping out random human life thankfully. If I want a child there is tons of hoops to jump through and it’s honestly not worth it in my eyes.

It’s a lot more moral and decision oriented than just cumming in a hole when you’re young and too stupid to raise one.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What is the term limits on an abortion that would save a woman’s life.
Do the Catholics tell her sorry bitch you carry this baby to X weeks and you’re gonna have to die delivering it.
You're not making an argument in defense of saving a mother's life, you're making an argument in saving a mother from the "trauma" of birth.

I can't kill someone because they traumatized me.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
At that point it is no longer the woman’s problem, it is no longer in her body
So if an abortionist kills the baby a day before natural birth you're okay with that.

But if that mother got a cesarian section a day before natural birth, then the abortionist kills the day old baby on the day the natural birth would have happened, then it's not okay...

There is no difference between a baby the day before and the day after birth buddy. You're choosing to ignore that fact.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
We are discussing rape to, even though you keep trying to get away from it. very disingenuous of you.

I'd expect nothing less from someone trying to defend the christian nationalist stance on abortion.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Rape and incest resulting in a pregnancy would be a double tragedy.
How about taking these victims in crisis, get them the kind of support, help, mental, and physical treatment that they may need after a tragedy like that.
I don't believe a tragedy should be perpetuated or followed up by another tragedy. To kill the baby because of the circumstance in which it was conceived, would be totally inconsistent with the life position.
We know too much about what happens to these babies in the womb, the development, and the science has shown us the pain that they feel.
The focus should be on supporting these women, especially in an unplanned pregnancy or a crisis situation. Not killing the baby.

El Correcto

god is dead
1657769500212.png

your brain on christian nationalism

vantexan

Most women don’t know they are pregnant until 5 weeks of pregnancy, 5 weeks is around the time heart beat starts.

You want rape victims to be constantly monitoring themselves for pregnancy when they are probably in a state of utter devastation. Even worse you want these 13 year old “women” who might try to hide the rape or excuse the rape yo have to come forward immediately with it and decide right then and there because of what your religion demands.
Looked it up. A fluttering can be detected with ultrasound around 5 weeks, A heartbeat at 6.5-7 weeks, and the structures that make up the heart are fully formed at 9 weeks. I think the states who want to cut off abortions at 12-14 weeks are probably in the right ballpark. Babies born prematurely often survive so when you get to 4 months or so you're literally killing a viable child. I saw your response about to just before birth. That's a fully formed baby. And liberals pushing for that was a major catalyst behind getting Roe overturned.

But it gets back to why would a raped woman carry a child any length of time? There are meds taken within a certain time after the rape that will stop pregnancy.

El Correcto

god is dead
Looked it up. A fluttering can be detected with ultrasound around 5 weeks, A heartbeat at 6.5-7 weeks, and the structures that make up the heart are fully formed at 9 weeks. I think the states who want to cut off abortions at 12-14 weeks are probably in the right ballpark. Babies born prematurely often survive so when you get to 4 months or so you're literally killing a viable child. I saw your response about to just before birth. That's a fully formed baby. And liberals pushing for that was a major catalyst behind getting Roe overturned.

But it gets back to why would a raped woman carry a child any length of time? There are meds taken within a certain time after the rape that will stop pregnancy.
Who care if she does is the real question??
We could go through a bunch of hypothetical what ifs… the answer is we don’t know.

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm not sure why you disagree with that.
Yes you do. You just want attention.

Why don’t you go to one of these fine 4-8chan websites and tell them about how much you “want babies to live”? How awesome Christian nationalism is.
I’m sure you’ll fine plenty of like minded folk.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yes you do. You just want attention.

Why don’t you go to one of these fine 4-8chan websites and tell them about how much you “want babies to live”? How awesome Christian nationalism is.
I’m sure you’ll fine plenty of like minded folk.
I'm sorry I triggered you by asking why you support killing babies.

El Correcto

god is dead
I can tell the difference between bad faith extremists and good faith useful idiots.
I'm sorry I triggered you by asking why you support killing babies.
No you got your answer multiple times.
You just choose to try to save face instead of answering with a counter point, very weird mentality you have my guy.

El Correcto

god is dead
C’mon jannie I know you can do it, let’s see your argument. You asked me a question anonymously, do I ever read what I write. Come and highlight this and get your response to what is being said and why.

El Correcto

god is dead
1657771967743.png

When I say people who support women having to carry rape babies to term deserve to have rape baby grand children and rape baby children, that is just the golden rule.

They should experience what they expect of others. Anything I say about abortion would apply to my family and I know this, they should know this to. I don’t want to see a woman in my family be forced to deliver a rape baby, they expect that out of women and it should happen in their families.