1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

El Correcto

god is dead
You should have to console a suicidally depressed pregnant rape victim, especially if she is your daughter and explain to her god’s plan. Explain to her the value of her rapist’s child and welcome that child into your family. If your daughter doesn’t end her own life from the trauma of it all, you :censored2:ing psychopaths.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Speaks volumes about you that you can’t see why rape babies should be aborted and that option available to women.

Yes, it does. It says that I believe in the sanctity of human life, and I expect people to actually justify ending it more than just out of convenience. Unfortunate though rape, and carrying the resulting baby to term, may be, It's not as bad as being blended up and vacuumed out of a uterus. I know human life doesn't mean much to you. You'd as soon bomb anyone you don't like as risk having them around.

El Correcto

god is dead
Yes, it does. It says that I believe in the sanctity of human life, and I expect people to actually justify ending it more than just out of convenience. Unfortunate though rape, and carrying the resulting baby to term, may be, It's not as bad as being blended up and vacuumed out of a uterus. I know human life doesn't mean much to you. You'd as soon bomb anyone you don't like as risk having them around.
Says the person who has never been raped or is expected to give child birth from said rape.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
You should have to console a suicidally depressed pregnant rape victim, especially if she is your daughter and explain to her god’s plan. Explain to her the value of her rapist’s child and welcome that child into your family. If your daughter doesn’t end her own life from the trauma of it all, you :censored2:ing psychopaths.

You should have to explain why her pain is justification for killing her own baby. You won't be able to. I would be there to support any woman in my family in that situation. You think that's easier than just telling someone to murder her own baby, but It's not.

El Correcto

god is dead
You should have to explain why her pain is justification for killing her own baby. You won't be able to. I would be there to support any woman in my family in that situation. You think that's easier than just telling someone to murder her own baby, but It's not.
If you said that :censored2: to my rape victim daughter you’d be bleeding out if I was there to see it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Murder doesn't make rape better. I'm not playing the victim, just pointing out your rather rampant hypocrisy.
No one agrees with you, you’re extremist maroon.
I’m not even talking about america, I’m talking about in the entire world. You might find agreement in Africa and in Islam bud.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Because you’re so victimized, being Christian in America, wah wah.
Those rape victims need to carry their rape babies to term cause of your beliefs, that :censored2:ing hardly anyone in this world shares.

Really, if you don't like the answer, you shouldn't ask the question. I don't care how many people know right from wrong, it's not a matter of opinion.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
No one agrees with you, you’re extremist maroon.
I’m not even talking about america, I’m talking about in the entire world. You might find agreement in Africa and in Islam bud.

More people you want to see bombed to death. Again, right and wrong is not a popularity contest. I don't care who agrees with me.

El Correcto

god is dead
Really, if you don't like the answer, you shouldn't ask the question. I don't care how many people know right from wrong, it's not a matter of opinion.

It absolutely is bud and you got the wrong one.
Maybe the stupid Africans and Muslims agree with you, that’s your jew worshipping morality rotting your brain from the value of a woman’s life and not having to endure what you would put them through.

Absolute garbage.

El Correcto

god is dead
I would put a woman being raped and the abortion that follows as life saving.
Most human beings would, because we are not stupid savages. Unlike the desert dwellers of thousands of years ago who thought it was moral to marry teenagers and stone homosexuals to death.

El Correcto

god is dead
More people you want to see bombed to death.
If they got to go, they got to go.
You love watching Russia bomb civilians to death and support it because on Donbas.

You’re full of bad takes and horrible stances because of your religion. So much so you can’t even be honest about it. You know deep down it is wrong, somewhere down in there.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It absolutely is bud and you got the wrong one.
Maybe the stupid Africans and Muslims agree with you, that’s your jew worshipping morality rotting your brain from the value of a woman’s life and not having to endure what you would put them through.

Absolute garbage.

Asking a woman to carry a child to term? I'm a monster! Lol.