1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
If they got to go, they got to go.
You love watching Russia bomb civilians to death and support it because on Donbas.

You’re full of bad takes and horrible stances because of your religion. So much so you can’t even be honest about it. You know deep down it is wrong, somewhere down in there.

Wrong to kill babies? Yes, I agree.

El Correcto

god is dead
Moderator come look at this fool, he can’t even stand by his own stance and you ask me why I use strong language with these bad faith clowns??

These people are straight up evil and they know it.

El Correcto

god is dead
Moderator when you called me out as hateful did I ever shy away from my own stance.

Hell no, I stood right next to it, took a picture and bought a t-shirt.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Moderator come look at this fool, he can’t even stand by his own stance and you ask me why I use strong language with these bad faith clowns??

These people are straight up evil and they know it.

You make it seem like a woman carrying her baby to term is a death sentence. You're a strange little man. Women have done it, literally billions and billions of times throughout history. Most of them survived.

And moderator, delete his immature outbursts if you must, but don't do it on my account. I think he's hilarious.

El Correcto

god is dead
Keep digging around, I'm sure you'll eventually come up with a justification for your blood lust. I believe in you.
It’s called testerone. 16x the amount flows through men as women, along with violent socialization young men face it tends to lead to a lot more violent crimes.

I’ve never been violent to someone I didn’t absolutely have to be in that moment. It has never been premeditated violence either.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It’s called testerone. 16x the amount flows through men as women, along with violent socialization young men face it tends to lead to a lot more violent crimes.

I’ve never been violent to someone I didn’t absolutely have to be in that moment. It has never been premeditated violence either.

But you want Muslims bombed to death and inconvenient babies murdered, and you claim I can't stand by my stance? Lol.

El Correcto

god is dead
You make it seem like a woman carrying her baby to term is a death sentence. You're a strange little man. Women have done it, literally billions and billions of times throughout history. Most of them survived.

And moderator, delete his immature outbursts if you must, but don't do it on my account. I think he's hilarious.
Stand next to the horrible belief, take a picture buy a t-shirt.

Why you wasting my time holding a different no nuanced stance?? Tell me about how bitches who get raped don’t have a choice and need to carry the rape baby to term, incest or not.

El Correcto

god is dead
You people struggle accepting you’re hateful and admitting you’re hateful with horrible beliefs cause the source is God and religion.

Me I know the source of my beliefs isn’t divine and that I am fallible in these beliefs, you people think you :censored2: don’t stink and it is absolute in it’s merit no one has a right to challenge god.

El Correcto

god is dead
But you want Muslims bombed to death and inconvenient babies murdered, and you claim I can't stand by my stance? Lol.
I don’t want Muslims bombed to death, I want islamonazis bombed to death. People who murder gays.

I’ll shout that to the rooftops in a mosque, Idgaf, let me stand next to that belief, take a picture and buy a t-shirt. Bomb those :censored2:ing islamonazis fundamentalists, kill then all.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
All democrats will stop using the tale of the 10 year old , who had to cross statelines for her abortion, now since the daddy has been identified as an illegal alien.

El Correcto

god is dead
We are in the abortion thread, I don’t know why there is so much deflection from your terrible inhuman monsterous belief and why you can’t even type what you believe.

Type it out you monster.
Type rape victims don’t have choice and need to carry a rape baby to term.