1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

El Correcto

god is dead
There is no nuance when it comes to killing a baby near the end of a pregnancy.
Yes there is, to save a rape victim from having to go through the trauma of birthing a rape child.
Partial birth abortion, or a baby literally water broken on the way out is an argument area, yes too late lady kid is coming and it’s already happening, sorry.

But other than that at anytime that rape victim should be able to decide I can’t do this and I need this baby out of me. Charge the man for murder if you’re really so concerned about that baby’s life, it isn’t on the rape victim at all.

El Correcto

god is dead
Why do you not believe that baby has a right to live?
Explained that a couple times to you now.
You never wanted to address the life of a rape victim or the physical trauma of child birth which would be forced on one against their will.

We can address that first if you don’t mind.

Does a woman have no right not to have to bear a child, even if raped? Even if molested as a minor? Even if molested by a family member as a minor?

Sure the child’s life will always have value, I believe that to. But so does a woman’s life and her decision. Sorry bud you will never answer these questions and continue to be bad faith.

El Correcto

god is dead
The only way you addressed it was saying women shouldn't have to go through the "trauma" of child birth.

So why do you think an innocent life has less value than the avoidance of trauma?
This is honestly just getting creepy, like what do you get out of these bad faith arguments of summing up mine to meet your narrative and then arguing against a straw man?
It’s the entire experience of rape. It’s the entire trauma of having that forced on you and then having to devote almost a year of your life to that pregnancy, at any point if that woman has decided she has suffered enough from that rape and can’t continue on with the pregnancy her wishes need to be respected.

Is that clear enough for you, you creepy little 4chan kid?

El Correcto

god is dead
Very few men would want the women in their families forced into carrying a rape child to term.
Probably just the ones who put the rape child in them to begin with.

That’s the type of mentality you people have, incest rapists. That’s your talking points and why you can’t even stand next to them. The talking points of some dude in prison that raped his own flesh and blood.

El Correcto

god is dead
i don’t understand how people can be so deranged they can’t even argue what they believe.
Teenage wedding is wrong.
Forcing rape births is wrong.
Hating homosexuals is wrong.

These are all supported by cultist fundamentalists and those people are not moral or good.

El Correcto

god is dead
Very few men would want the women in their families forced into carrying a rape child to term.
Probably just the ones who put the rape child in them to begin with.

That’s the type of mentality you people have, incest rapists. That’s your talking points and why you can’t even stand next to them. The talking points of some dude in prison that raped his own flesh and blood.
You’re right this is creative.

Even an incest rapist in prison probably would have enough remorse not to deny his daughter’s right to an abortion or just not enough nerve to be that big of a scum bag while trying to make parole eventually.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You’re right this is creative.

Even an incest rapist in prison probably would have enough remorse not to deny his daughter’s right to an abortion or just not enough nerve to be that big of a scum bag while trying to make parole eventually.
So both you and incestuous child rapists agree that it's okay to murder innocent babies.

Okay, I disagree.

El Correcto

god is dead
Very moral and good stuff you psychos believe.

Rape victims must carry rape babies to term.
Incestuous rape victims must carry their incest rape babies to term.

Such wonderful jew worshipping morality.

El Correcto

god is dead
That's what I've been doing the entire time.
I think killing babies is wrong.
It's not complicated at all.

You're the one who insists on deflecting, jumping through hoops, and throwing around insults to defend killing babies.

You're the one who insists on deflecting, jumping through hoops, and throwing around insults to defend killing babies.
You’re the one who thinks rape victims have no rights or bodily autonomy including children raped by their parent.

Very disgusting stuff, Did you learn this on that 4chan site or something?

El Correcto

god is dead

Very sick stuff
Wants women to have to carry rape babies to term. You people can’t stand next to what you defend or attack. You just plead ignorance and run from it.