1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

El Correcto

god is dead
None?
Did I say that?
Who's the one using strawmen and disingenuous arguments?
Oh so you’re done supporting that now?
You’re done arguing against abortion for saving a woman from the trauma?

Neat glad we agree, don’t know why you want to go off the deep end into crazy land with a bunch of cultists from time to time sharing and defending their stupid cult beliefs. Very bizarre stuff.

El Correcto

god is dead
None?
Did I say that?
Who's the one using strawmen and disingenuous arguments?

I always thought it was very weird this is where you lost your emotionless trollish I don’t care nature, I’m just here for lulz persona. Like this really got to you. Why is that? Why every other libertarian minded person in that thread was like yup that’s how it goes when you’re a hateful nazi, you just couldn’t let it go.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Stand next to the horrible belief, take a picture buy a t-shirt.

Why you wasting my time holding a different no nuanced stance?? Tell me about how bitches who get raped don’t have a choice and need to carry the rape baby to term, incest or not.

I'm speaking for the babies since they can't speak for themselves, and you are appointing yourself judge jury and executioner, declaring them guilty of existing.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
We are in the abortion thread, I don’t know why there is so much deflection from your terrible inhuman monsterous belief and why you can’t even type what you believe.

Type it out you monster.
Type rape victims don’t have choice and need to carry a rape baby to term.

Yes, yes. We've been over this. Babies are ok to murder, and everyone else you don't like.

vantexan

Chicken :censored2: is afraid to admit that 10 years olds that are raped need to complete the pregnancy.
As the Ohio AG said there was no need for that girl to go to Indiana. Ohio has measures in place to help her. But abortion advocates want to use the most extreme examples to justify killing over a million babies annually.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Chicken :censored2: is afraid to admit that 10 years olds that are raped need to complete the pregnancy.
Who thinks that?
There isn't a single state that doesn't allow abortion to save the life of the mother and there isn't a single state where you can't find a doctor to say it isn't safe for a 10 year old to give birth.

You're just making stuff up because because that makes it easier for you to defend killing babies out of convenience.

oldngray

nowhere special
It sounds like a liberal DA was trying to hide the fact the rapist is an illegal alien. It wasn't until the state AG started looking into it that details became known. There was no need to go out of state for an abortion so that part was probably an activist pushing an agenda.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

You people are operating off the absolutely insane notion that babies are awful and pregnancies are a death sentence, and I'm the one with the problem. Have you seen a baby? Babies are awesome. I know, I know, you prefer yours emulsified in the bottom of a vacuum cleaner. That's pretty disgusting.

newolddude

You people are operating off the absolutely insane notion that babies are awful and pregnancies are a death sentence, and I'm the one with the problem. Have you seen a baby? Babies are awesome. I know, I know, you prefer yours emulsified in the bottom of a vacuum cleaner. That's pretty disgusting.
You don't need to throw "vacuum cleaner" and/or "blender" in each post. We get the point

newolddude

As the Ohio AG said there was no need for that girl to go to Indiana. Ohio has measures in place to help her. But abortion advocates want to use the most extreme examples to justify killing over a million babies annually.
The problem is the rules aren't fully set. This might have been the first case of an extreme underage rape that resulted in pregnancy in Ohio so they erred on the side of caution and sent her elsewhere under fear of being arrested.