1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

rickyb

my parents friends kid is 15 and shes got a bf. my dad is freaking out about her getting pregnant.

its not a big deal at all i say, just get an abortion.

secondly why would you want to bring another kid into this world if civilization is going to collapse in less than 20 years anyways...theres no point

3rd point is how much is another bedroom here? $1000/month extra? forget having kids

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
my parents friends kid is 15 and shes got a bf. my dad is freaking out about her getting pregnant.

its not a big deal at all i say, just get an abortion.

secondly why would you want to bring another kid into this world if civilization is going to collapse in less than 20 years anyways...theres no point

3rd point is how much is another bedroom here? $1000/month extra? forget having kids
This is at the core of climate alarmism and calls for social and economic upheaval.

At it's core, leftism is an anti-human movement.
It's rooted in malthusianism.
It's a truly stupid concept.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
This is at the core of climate alarmism and calls for social and economic upheaval.

Yeah, civilization will collapse in 20 years, unless everyone stops having babies now. Then civilization will collapse in 25 years. Every "solution" they have is actually causing the problem they are warning about. Except climate change, that's just fantasy garbage, a side show attraction to lure in the suckers and rubes.

rickyb

no leftism is not anti human

these corporate forces will continue their short term profits until system exhaustion or collapse. that anti humanism is what we are fighting against. they are forces of death.

rickyb

Yeah, civilization will collapse in 20 years, unless everyone stops having babies now. Then civilization will collapse in 25 years. Every "solution" they have is actually causing the problem they are warning about. Except climate change, that's just fantasy garbage, a side show attraction to lure in the suckers and rubes.
but the planet has been warming. so its right. were 0.2 degrees from the maximum allowable limit.

vantexan

y would you risk having a kid for 20 years

im not a huge expert on abortion i just know the left doesnt believe in it. probably bc of hte amount of time it takes to carry a baby
Because if you truly want civilization to collapse you stop having children.

rickyb

Because if you truly want civilization to collapse you stop having children.
dont bring kids into a world thats going to hell or that doesnt encourage kids

its alot of money to invest in something that will be extinct in 20 years or whatever

get rid of nukes, climate catastrophe, and lower housing prices, then lets talk

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
but the planet has been warming. so its right. were 0.2 degrees from the maximum allowable limit.

It warms and cools. They have been caught manipulating the data several times, but you still trust the scientists who get their funding from corrupt governments, who use the fantasy of climate change to increase their power, which you are against. See the problem yet? Who sets the "maximum allowable limit" and what is it based on? 2 degrees C really isn't that much, barely noticeable. There is no way that life could currently be existing on this planet if something as little as a 2 degrees Celsius increase in average temperature could disrupt the natural balance so much as to cause mass extinction. In fact, the time period during which the most new species supposedly appear in the fossil records was much hotter than what we see today. And CO2 levels have been more than 10x higher than they are now, without cataclysm. You guys need to roll back the alarmism, and stop participating in the concentration of power.

vantexan

its alot of money to invest in something that will be extinct in 20 years or whatever

Take an entire generation past child bearing age and there won't be much to talk about. I wonder why countries like India with a much lower standard of living still have plenty of children?

rickyb

It warms and cools. They have been caught manipulating the data several times, but you still trust the scientists who get their funding from corrupt governments, who use the fantasy of climate change to increase their power, which you are against. See the problem yet? Who sets the "maximum allowable limit" and what is it based on? 2 degrees C really isn't that much, barely noticeable. There is no way that life could currently be existing on this planet if something as little as a 2 degrees Celsius increase in average temperature could disrupt the natural balance so much as to cause mass extinction. In fact, the time period during which the most new species supposedly appear in the fossil records was much hotter than what we see today. And CO2 levels have been more than 10x higher than they are now, without cataclysm. You guys need to roll back the alarmism, and stop participating in the concentration of power.
huge parts of the world will be uninhabitable when 2 degrees is reached and you will see beginnings of mass migrations

rickyb

Take an entire generation past child bearing age and there won't be much to talk about. I wonder why countries like India with a much lower standard of living still have plenty of children?
cuz theyre :censored2:ing retarded, why would you want to be poor AND have kids?

you are shooting yourself in the foot

does that fit your definition of "responsibility"???

rickyb

i agree it warms and it cools. were just past the peak of a normal warming cycle unfortunately its still heating up bc of our pollution.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Ok, Let's say no one has kids for 20 years. In the meantime we get rid of nukes, climate catastrophe, oh, and the not having kids will solve housing prices, then what? Everything's great, and we'll have only a small percentage of our population in a good age range to have kids, then civilization collapses as the demographics invert.

rickyb

Ok, Let's say no one has kids for 20 years. In the meantime we get rid of nukes, climate catastrophe, oh, and the not having kids will solve housing prices, then what? Everything's great, and we'll have only a small percentage of our population in a good age range to have kids, then civilization collapses as the demographics invert.
if you have a kid i would expect an ROI

i wouldnt want to invest for 20 or 30 years for them to die when theyre 20 or 30.