1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Non liberal

It’s not ok to murder a baby.

It is ok for a pregnant woman to make the tough decision to end her pregnancy and abort the fetus.
No it isn’t. It’s not a fetus!!! It is a life! Why don’t you let that “fetus” grow until about 35 yrs old and ask his or her opinion? Lol and on WHAT grounds justifies the murder of another human being??

Next Day Err

No it isn’t. It’s not a fetus!!! It is a life! Why don’t you let that “fetus” grow until about 35 yrs old and ask his or her opinion? Lol and on WHAT grounds justifies the murder of another human being??
Abortion is not murder. It’s killing. There’s a distinction.

Women will always have abortions. Either that or they will die or be maimed. We’re not going backwards. Abortions haven’t significantly dropped off since Dobbs.

Get over it. Women have agency over their reproductive health. Period. Go stamp your feet and scream at the sky all you want.

Non liberal

My point is that I understand how you feel but it’s only impotent rage if Republicans can’t get elected running on a no abortion at all platform.
So you’re willing to say it’s ok say to murder 15 babies if you can save 30? Well, before you have the doc rip their heads off when they rip them from the womb, why don’t you ask them if they mind dying so we can save some other baby who’s so-called mother wants to kill it?

Next Day Err

So you’re willing to say it’s ok say to murder 15 babies if you can save 30? Well, before you have the doc rip their heads off when they rip them from the womb, why don’t you ask them if they mind dying so we can save some other baby who’s so-called mother wants to kill it?
Spoken like a man who’s truly out of touch with how abortions are done. Lol

Non liberal

Women will always have abortions. Either that or they will die or be maimed. We’re not going backwards. Abortions haven’t significantly dropped off since Dobbs.

Get over it. Women have agency over their reproductive health. Period. Go stamp your feet and scream at the sky all you want.
You’re an absolute sychopath! Abortion is not murder? What is the difference in murder or killing? Maybe as parents we need to teach our children better? They don’t have to have abortions. It is not reproductive health when you kill a perfectly healthy baby. It’s called infanticide. What is the definition of life? I guess that is the question that needs to be cleared up here. Because obviously as a society we have decided that killing anyone is against the law. So when does life begin?

Next Day Err

Please expound on this distinction as it pertains to the subject of abortion.
Murder has a specific legal definition. Abortion is not murder. It never has been in common law.

Abortion is a killing, one might argue. Like self defense killing. Killing in self defense is killing but not murder.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Ohio's results are the result of Soros money.
Kill babies, smoke weed. Legal.
I don't like it but, I love the power the states have to decide.

Box Ox

Please expound on this distinction as it pertains to the subject of abortion.
Murder has a specific legal definition. Abortion is not murder.

Seems to me that the actual distinction being made by the left between murder and abortion is just whether the mother wants the baby or not.

If a woman births a premature baby she wants to keep at 8 months and the attending doctor immediately throws a spiral with it and ends it that’d be murder right?

If a woman doesn’t want a baby at 8 months and it’s aborted that’s totally different. Apparently.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Murder has a specific legal definition. Abortion is not murder. It never has been in common law.

Abortion is a killing, one might argue. Like self defense killing. Killing in self defense is killing but not murder.
You did a piss poor job defining anything.

The "self" is the baby in an abortion. The baby is defenseless. Thus, murdered.

Next Day Err

You did a piss poor job defining anything.

The "self" is the baby in an abortion. The baby is defenseless. Thus, murdered.
I was trying to explain the distinction between murder and non-murder homicide.

Murder has a specific legal definition.

All murders are killings but not all killings are murder.

I got sloppy in my explanation because I’m a tired driver.

Next Day Err

Seems to me that the actual distinction being made by the left between murder and abortion is just whether the mother wants the baby or not.

If a woman births a premature baby she wants to keep at 8 months and the attending doctor immediately throws a spiral with it and ends it that’d be murder right?

If a woman doesn’t want a baby at 8 months and it’s aborted that’s totally different. Apparently.
Pretty much. The life and liberty of the mother are paramount in my view.

I’d be fine with a 15 week cutoff or something thereabouts to protect the liberty of the mother as a compromise. The Republicans are committing political malpractice but letting this issue fester. People want freedom in 21st America.