1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

bacha29

Barry Goldwater never saw industrialized abortion. And if a woman gets pregnant it's very much her responsibility as well as the man's to take care of that child. Not the government's. Assistance can be provided and is.

Ironic that you say government shouldn't be involved in the decision to abort but turn right around and say government should be involved in every other aspect.
Wait a minute here. Your party demands steep cuts in social programs including aid to families with dependent children.

You can't have it both ways. Ban abortion which will be almost certain to increase the claims for assistance while at the same time cut program funding.

vantexan

Wait a minute here. Your party demands steep cuts in social programs including aid to families with dependent children.

You can't have it both ways. Ban abortion which will be almost certain to increase the claims for assistance while at the same time cut program funding.
My party is looking for responsible ways to keep the government solvent. Something your party seems unfamiliar with.

bacha29

My party is looking for responsible ways to keep the government solvent. Something your party seems unfamiliar with.
And the methods your party demands be used will hurt the well being of the lives you demand to be saved through strict anti abortion laws.

The problem you MAGA's have is that you simply don't know what you want.

Poor families with more mouths to feed? You want SNAP benefits cut and food banks are getting buried in demands for food assistance....So how are you going to feed them Van?

With publicly funded healthcare stretched to the limit at a time when the MAGA's want spending cuts....So who's going to pay to take care of them when they're sick Van?

A nationwide teacher shortage is currently ongoing. So who's going to educate them Van?

And even you expressed concern about the tens if not hundreds of thousands of jobs AI is set to eliminate. So what are they going to do for a living Van?

The choices going forward are few and none of them are simple Van.

vantexan

And the methods your party demands be used will hurt the well being of the lives you demand to be saved through strict anti abortion laws.

Poor families with more mouths to feed? You want SNAP benefits cut and food banks are getting buried in demands for food assistance....So how are you going to feed them Van?

With publicly funded healthcare stretched to the limit at a time when the MAGA's want spending cuts....So who's going to pay to take care of them when they're sick Van?

A nationwide teacher shortage is currently ongoing. So who's going to educate them Van?

And even you expressed concern about the tens if not hundreds of thousands of jobs AI is set to eliminate. So what are they going to do for a living Van?

My mother gets food stamps. Why would I want them cut? You're always making accusations about how the Republicans are going to do this or that. When have your worst case scenarios ever played out?

We have challenges ahead that won't be met by throwing money at them until the government collapses. If you care about the poor like you say you do you'll stop putting roadblocks on responsible stewardship. And the one thing that will reduce unwanted pregnancies, instilling a belief system that encourages people to be responsible and wait until marriage, you rail against. Can't have that.

Thebrownblob

Is your brain on drugs? What do you mean it will hurt the well-being of dead people? Give me a break dude. That might’ve been the dumbest argument I’ve ever heard. We’re gonna kill you so we don’t hurt you. 😂

Thebrownblob

Can’t make it up.
Its their dishonesty that bothers me, stop being cowards, and Call it what it is., killing babies for convenience. No big deal. Go for it. Heck what about old people in old folks homes they’re kind of a drain on society and inconvenient to as long as the law says we can do it who’s to say we can’t?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Its their dishonesty that bothers me, stop being cowards, and Call it what it is killing babies for convenience. No big deal. Go for it. Heck what about old people in old folks homes they’re kind of a drain on society and inconvenient to as long as the law says we can do it who’s to say we can’t?
That’s where it’s headed.

vantexan

Its their dishonesty that bothers me, stop being cowards, and Call it what it is., killing babies for convenience. No big deal. Go for it. Heck what about old people in old folks homes they’re kind of a drain on society and inconvenient to as long as the law says we can do it who’s to say we can’t?
They're big on euthanasia too!

Non liberal

61/37
View attachment 453949
Yet these are the same people pissing and moaning about school shootings, rightfully so,yet as long as you never see the kids, they’re not actually kids, and they just call it abortion to make it sound like it’s anything else but what it is, murder.

Next Day Err

Lots of incel types here that have obviously never had a close relationship with a woman.

CONTROL HER
CONTROL HER
CONTROL HER

lol. You will never control a woman’s life like this. This isn’t your place to tell her what she can and can’t do with her own healthcare. Get a life, guys.

bacha29

My mother gets food stamps. Why would I want them cut? You're always making accusations about how the Republicans are going to do this or that. When have your worst case scenarios ever played out?

We have challenges ahead that won't be met by throwing money at them until the government collapses. If you care about the poor like you say you do you'll stop putting roadblocks on responsible stewardship. And the one thing that will reduce unwanted pregnancies, instilling a belief system that encourages people to be responsible and wait until marriage, you rail against. Can't have that.
You keep calling out in agony for cuts in federal spending but fail to identify areas where you want to see cuts while at the same time your own party has made it perfectly clear where it wants serious cuts to be made and it is in social programs which they call "entitlements" confident in the belief that few if anybody knows what their talking about.

So now you're trying to tell me that food banks . WIC centers, state welfare offices, clients are only unwed mothers.

Next Day Err

The righties keep trying soooooo hard to push their radical religious views on families and women.

Newsflash: women shouldn’t have to die for Mike Johnson’s or your insane religious beliefs.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Lots of incel types here that have obviously never had a close relationship with a woman.

CONTROL HER
CONTROL HER
CONTROL HER

lol. You will never control a woman’s life like this. This isn’t your place to tell her what she can and can’t do with her own healthcare. Get a life, guys.
The righties keep trying soooooo hard to push their radical religious views on families and women.

Newsflash: women shouldn’t have to die for Mike Johnson’s or your insane religious beliefs.
"c0nTrOlLiNg WoMeN." Lmfao. So cringe.

Non liberal

CONTROL HER
CONTROL HER
CONTROL HER

Not at all, my wife agrees with me. I mean what kind of normal human being wouldn’t? I mean it’s not health care, it’s very obviously murder. I’m not trying to control a woman, I’m trying to save a child’s life from evil human beings.