1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Hahaha! Women having power over their own bodies and sexuality bothers you so damn much.

They're not going to suddenly decide to sleep with you just because you try so hard to force them into bondage, weeb.
Glad everything could go over your head there, stable genius. Murdering your own babies isn't "power over your own body and sexuality." I completely tapped out of the market years ago with the complete and utter circus it had become along with everything else that comes with the further perpetuation of your clown world. Now I just sit back and watch the entertainment while I :censored2: dolls because I know it's too far gone.

Next Day Err

Glad everything could go over your head there, stable genius. Murdering your own babies isn't "power over your own body and sexuality." I completely tapped out the market years ago with the complete and utter circus it had become along with everything else that comes with the further perpetuation of your clown world. Now I just sit back and watch the entertainment while I :censored2: dolls because I know it's too far gone.
Abortion is a human right. Denying a child or woman to get reproductive healthcare is barbarism.

Many of you freaks want NO exceptions and want to criminalize abortion. Keep it up. You're going to keep losing elections.

vantexan

You keep calling out in agony for cuts in federal spending but fail to identify areas where you want to see cuts while at the same time your own party has made it perfectly clear where it wants serious cuts to be made and it is in social programs which they call "entitlements" confident in the belief that few if anybody knows what their talking about.

So now you're trying to tell me that food banks . WIC centers, state welfare offices, clients are only unwed mothers.
I'm not trying to tell you anything. I'm saying investigate every aspect of government and reduce spending wherever you find excess, redundancy, waste, fraud, abuse. Why can't you get this?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hey genius, women have always had power over their own bodies and sexuality, and have never had to prove it by killing their babies. At least they didn’t have to prove that to me.
I don’t know about you, well I can guess, but I’m not stirring my wife up to to the point she either kills me in my sleep or fleeces me of everything I own. Better to just say, yes sweetheart.

Thebrownblob

Abortion is a human right. Denying a child or woman to get reproductive healthcare is barbarism.

Many of you freaks want NO exceptions and want to criminalize abortion. Keep it up. You're going to keep losing elections.
1699582143724.gif

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

"A HUMAN RIGHT!!!" Lmfao! Don't really care. I've never won an election.

Non liberal

Good, don’t care about elections. Just a big nuisance anyway. If you would please describe the process of killing a child that you call “reproductive healthcare” the only healthcare I see is the care you get after the dr kills the child. Am I wrong?

Next Day Err

Good, don’t care about elections. Just a big nuisance anyway. If you would please describe the process of killing a child that you call “reproductive healthcare” the only healthcare I see is the care you get after the dr kills the child. Am I wrong?
Sometimes when a woman is pregnant the pregnancy goes sideways and threatens the mother's life. If she doesn't get proper care that may include aborting the fetus then she could die or be disabled. That's an example. But to you that's murder because you're a radical.

bacha29

Interesting because I see very few of those people most of them women you’re talking about or broke in debt with college loans and a dead end career. Stuck looking on dating apps for losers there life is completely unfulfilled while being told they should also kill their babies. They don’t seem happier to me. They’re starting to see men didn’t have it all figured out. Welcome to the club ladies
I liked the part here where it plainly stated that women are more emotionally stable than men and judging by the comments posted by some of you...they got that right.

And take note too of a couple of the main reasons for their unhappiness, increased workload both at home and at work and sexual harassment in the workplace.

Non liberal

Sometimes when a woman is pregnant the pregnancy goes sideways and threatens the mother's life. If she doesn't get proper care that may include aborting the fetus then she could die or be disabled. That's an example. But to you that's murder because you're a radical.
Well no, it’s murder by definition. In which ways does the pregnancy go sideways that you’re talking about? And how often does this happen? Our doctors are pretty brilliant at what they can do these days. Just the process of getting pregnant itself puts the mothers safety in jeopardy. So where do u draw the line?

bacha29

Hey genius, women have always had power over their own bodies and sexuality, and have never had to prove it by killing their babies. At least they didn’t have to prove that to me.
If you're still demanding that every unplanned pregnancy must be carried to term for no other reason than to appease you're own personal morality then are you willing to support a 10% federal income tax surcharge used to ensure that that child will receive the full nutritional, security healthcare and educational opportunities they are entitled to?....Yes or No. And don't give me a run around. It's one or the other.

You might be pretty good at talking the talk. Now let's see you pull out your wallet and back that talk with some bucks.

Next Day Err

If you're still demanding that every unplanned pregnancy must be carried to term for no other reason than to appease you're own personal morality then are you willing to support a 10% federal income tax surcharge used to ensure that that child will receive the full nutritional, security healthcare and educational opportunities they are entitled to?....Yes or No. And don't give me a run around. It's one or the other.

You might be pretty good at talking the talk. Now let's see you pull out your wallet and back that talk with some bucks.
These people don’t give a flying :censored2: about the life after birth.

Pro-life my pink ass.

bacha29

Well no, it’s murder by definition. In which ways does the pregnancy go sideways that you’re talking about? And how often does this happen? Our doctors are pretty brilliant at what they can do these days. Just the process of getting pregnant itself puts the mothers safety in jeopardy. So where do u draw the line?
If the mother dies because some new piece of draconian American law prevented emergency room doctors from terminating the pregnancy and saving the mother's life.....Is that not murder as well?

Non liberal

We already do, it just goes to planned parenthood instead. Maybe a lot of people would shut up if they didn’t have to pay for the negligence of whores and worthless men who just can’t seem to keep their pants on every Friday night.