1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

bacha29

These people don’t give a flying :censored2: about the life after birth.

Pro-life my pink ass.
Money talks and bull feces walks. All you have to do is to bring up the subject of increased taxes in order to fund the increased demand for per and post natal services for kids poor to poor families and they'll turn around and walk away every time.
If they want every unplanned pregnancy carried to term that's fine by me provided that they are willing and fully prepared to accept an increased personal income tax liability in order to ensure that no child is left behind or goes wanting.

Non liberal

Money talks and bull feces walks. All you have to do is to bring up the subject of increased taxes in order to fund the increased demand for per and post natal services for kids poor to poor families and they'll turn around and walk away every time.
If they want every unplanned pregnancy carried to term that's fine by me provided that they are willing and fully prepared to accept an increased personal income tax liability in order to ensure that no child is left behind or goes wanting.
You would have more than enough funding from rich families who want to see abortion gone. Plus the government funding that is already given to planned parenthood to carry out the abortions. But in case that’s not enough, then once we strip welfare from the government budget any expense that is left I would be more then happy to accept the additional tax, but we both know there wouldn’t be any.

Thebrownblob

If you're still demanding that every unplanned pregnancy must be carried to term for no other reason than to appease you're own personal morality then are you willing to support a 10% federal income tax surcharge used to ensure that that child will receive the full nutritional, security healthcare and educational opportunities they are entitled to?....Yes or No. And don't give me a run around. It's one or the other.

You might be pretty good at talking the talk. Now let's see you pull out your wallet and back that talk with some bucks.
Who are you talking to? When have I demanded anything?

Lol what the hell are you talking about? Pull my wallet out, I thought these women were empowered? Is it only when they’re killing babies are begging for money?

bacha29

We already do, it just goes to planned parenthood instead. Maybe a lot of people would shut up if they didn’t have to pay for the negligence of whores and worthless men who just can’t seem to keep their pants on every Friday night.
Not so. What I'm talking about is when you file your federal 1040 and you get to your total federal income tax liability an additional 10% is added to that liability with every cent going directly to a set aside account to help pay for pre and post natal childcare services to assist low income families. Do you support that measure?....Yes or No? So let's say your federal liability for the year is $5000. Would you consider adding an extra $500 going into that account to help kids born into poverty get the things they need?

Oh, and by the way. Rich people have a hard time keeping their pants on 7 nights a week . Only difference is they simply hand their pregnant mistress a blank check and a plane ticket to some state or nation where abortion is completely legal.

Next Day Err

It all boils down to a pathological desire to put women into bondage. The far-right doesn’t want women to even be able to vote. They’re sick in the head.

vantexan

Sorry, America is not a nation of "Lebenborns" or "Mother Heroines". And if the growing political power, wealth, and advanced education, of today's American woman is something that scares you well that's something you need to get over real quick because you're dealing with one Jeannie that's not going back in the bottle.
Jeannie? Seriously? 😂

Non liberal

Not so. What I'm talking about is when you file your federal 1040 and you get to your total federal income tax liability an additional 10% is added to that liability with every cent going directly to a set aside account to help pay for pre and post natal childcare services to assist low income families. Do you support that measure?....Yes or No? So let's say your federal liability for the year is $5000. Would you consider adding an extra $500 going into that account to help kids born into poverty get the things they need?

Oh, and by the way. Rich people have a hard time keeping their pants on 7 nights a week . Only difference is they simply hand their pregnant mistress a blank check and a plane ticket to some state or nation where abortion is completely legal.
No, I was born into poverty. Where is my 5k?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Spot on. Today's American woman has money, education, a profession, power and growing in number and no longer willing to have some guy tell her what to do, where to sit, how to act , who she can socialize with what opportunities will be available to her
and what direction her life will take.
The type of woman these guys relate to disappeared from the American mainstream over 40 years ago.
The days of getting married at 17 , 2 kids by age 20, no money, no skills, no power and a controlling husband too insecure to allow her to have a chance to better herself without running the risk of her getting beaten up are coming to an end .
Screenshot_20231101_053753_Chrome.jpg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Abortion is a human right. Denying a child or woman to get reproductive healthcare is barbarism.

Many of you freaks want NO exceptions and want to criminalize abortion. Keep it up. You're going to keep losing elections.
Abortion is anti human rights. Denying a child the right to life is barbarism.

Many of you cultists want no limitations and want post birth abortion. Keep it up. That evil is going to catch up with you.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sometimes when a woman is pregnant the pregnancy goes sideways and threatens the mother's life. If she doesn't get proper care that may include aborting the fetus then she could die or be disabled. That's an example. But to you that's murder because you're a radical.
I like how you refuse to defend your actual position, which is pro abortion up to the moment of birth for any reason including convenience.... and instead deflect to extremely rare cases.

vantexan

What did poor families do before there was pre and post natal care? People used to have a lot more kids and somehow they got by just fine. You just see an opportunity to spend more money.

bacha29

Who are you talking to? When have I demanded anything?

Lol what the hell are you talking about? Pull my wallet out, I thought these women were empowered? Is it only when they’re killing babies are begging for money?
It would appear that you have never heard of the Hyde Amendment. If you had you would not have make this laughable comment.
And BTW. Your comment only reaffirms what I said earlier. Pro lifers want all pregnancies carried to full term but continue to refuse to accept the fact that their demands will indeed cost them money. Often state constitutions requires the state to provide economic support for children born to low income families. In fact last year in an attempt to get ahead of the expected increased demands for child support services following the overturning of Roe vs Wade Ohio moved the first 230 million dollars of an anticipated 705 million dollars into it's child welfare support programs.

That did not sit well with Ohio voters and perhaps it helped to tip the scales in favor of making abortion rights part of the state's constitution. Perhaps the unwillingness of the pro life groups to step up and publicly accept economic responsibility for those constitutionally mandated child welfare service costs is why abortion rights are now in the state constitution.