1 in 4 women have abortions? Wow.

Thebrownblob

It would appear that you have never heard of the Hyde Amendment. If you had you would not have make this laughable comment.
And BTW. Your comment only reaffirms what I said earlier. Pro lifers want all pregnancies carried to full term but continue to refuse to accept the fact that their demands will indeed cost them money. Often state constitutions requires the state to provide economic support for children born to low income families. In fact last year in an attempt to get ahead of the expected increased demands for child support services following the overturning of Roe vs Wade Ohio moved the first 230 million dollars of an anticipated 705 million dollars into it's child welfare support programs.

That did not sit well with Ohio voters and perhaps it helped to tip the scales in favor of making abortion rights part of the state's constitution. Perhaps the unwillingness of the pro life groups to step up and publicly accept economic responsibility for those constitutionally mandated child welfare service costs is why abortion rights are now in the state constitution.
1699587445271.gif

bacha29

What did poor families do before there was pre and post natal care? People used to have a lot more kids and somehow they got by just fine. You just see an opportunity to spend more money.
Got by just fine? hahaha!. Then why is your mom getting food stamps? Why did Roosevelt have to create the New Deal or The Great Society. Rest assured if everyone was "getting by just fine" there would have been no need for them.

bacha29

Exactly. Pro lifers simply don't care about what happens to the kid after the unwanted pregnancy is carried to full term. To them , it's always someone else's fault. Someone else's problem . And that's why in progressive states people don't listen to what a bible thumper with a GED and a preacher's license has to say about the matter. They simply reserve the right to make such decisions themselves which they are certainly entitled to do.

Thebrownblob

Exactly. Pro lifers simply don't care about what happens to the kid after the unwanted pregnancy is carried to full term. To them , it's always someone else's fault. Someone else's problem . And that's why in progressive states people don't listen to what a bible thumper with a GED and a preacher's license has to say about the matter. They simply reserve the right to make such decisions themselves which they are certainly entitled to do.
1699588136331.jpeg

bacha29

Once again you are deflecting, choosing as so many other pro lifers do and that is refusing to confront and accept the additional cost of constitutionally mandated child welfare services that an abortion ban would likely create.
But don't feel bad. Every time some pro lifer gets in my face I bring up the need for a tax increase in order to support whatever increased demands for child welfare services that may result from an abortion ban.....The discussion ends right there every time.

vantexan

Got by just fine? hahaha!. Then why is your mom getting food stamps? Why did Roosevelt have to create the New Deal or The Great Society. Rest assured if everyone was "getting by just fine" there would have been no need for them.
What does my mom getting food stamps have to do with pre and post natal care? And it's genie, not JEANNIE for crying out loud.

vantexan

Once again you are deflecting, choosing as so many other pro lifers do and that is refusing to confront and accept the additional cost of constitutionally mandated child welfare services that an abortion ban would likely create.
But don't feel bad. Every time some pro lifer gets in my face I bring up the need for a tax increase in order to support whatever increased demands for child welfare services that may result from an abortion ban.....The discussion ends right there every time.
Child welfare services are now in the Constitution?

Non liberal

No I think you just ignore the answer, since I’ve answered you like 3 times now and got crickets in response so….

Thebrownblob

Lol you talk about tax increases when someone gets in your face? Why are you such a shameless liar?

bacha29

Lol you talk about tax increases when someone gets in your face? Why are you such a shameless liar?
Try reading what I said. When I mentioned the fact that state constitutionally mandated child welfare services are publicly funded through the state's powers of taxation along with the fact that many states constitution requires a balanced budget. So when you combine increased demands for child welfare support services in a state with a balanced budget constitution what often happens?.....A tax increase.

Remind a pro lifer of this fact....they run away and hide every time.

vantexan

Try reading what I said. When I mentioned the fact that state constitutionally mandated child welfare services are publicly funded through the state's powers of taxation along with the fact that many states constitution requires a balanced budget. So when you combine increased demands for child welfare support services in a state with a balanced budget constitution what often happens?.....A tax increase.

That's true. I hear Mississippi's state income tax is now 38%. And Vermont's is 64%. Going through the roof. I can make up :censored2: too.

bacha29

Child welfare services are now in the Constitution?
The constitution of states requires that they provide for the common good That's why states run child welfare services. And when there is an increased demand for child welfare services in a state that has a balanced budget constitution combined with the state's powers of taxation and in accordance with a reduction of federal support ( you know you're demands for reduced federal spending) the end result is usually a tax increase in one form or the other.

Thebrownblob

Yeah, I read it, you’re lying.

vantexan

The constitution of states requires that they provide for the common good That's why states run child welfare services. And when there is an increased demand for child welfare services in a state that has a balanced budget constitution combined with the state's powers of taxation and in accordance with a reduction of federal support ( you know you're demands for reduced federal spending) the end result is usually a tax increase in one form or the other.
Or not.

bacha29

That's true. I hear Mississippi's state income tax is now 38%. And Vermont's is 64%. Going through the roof. I can make up :censored2: too.
Comments like this simply prove that pro lifers only care about the kid getting born not what happens to it afterward. Perhaps the pro lifers are being pressured to step up and state publicly that they will accept whatever additional tax burdens will be necessary in order to fulfill constitutionally mandated child welfare services and support.
If politics if you want something you have to give up something.
If you want an abortion ban you've got to give it up dollar wise to back the ban you demand.

Thebrownblob

Comments like this simply prove that pro lifers only care about the kid getting born not what happens to it afterward. Perhaps the pro lifers are being pressured to step up and state publicly that they will accept whatever additional tax burdens will be necessary in order to fulfill constitutionally mandated child welfare services and support.
If politics if you want something you have to give up something.
If you want an abortion ban you've got to give it up dollar wise to back the ban you demand.
Comments like that don’t prove anything like what you’re saying. Pro-lifers are being pressured to publicly state something? You’re really deranged lol. Who hurt you? Why are you like this? Have you ever even seen a naked woman? 😂